Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
new music

Lizzo - Still Bad (Animal Style)


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

Lizzo serves up a new version of her single, “Still Bad (Animal Style)” via Nice Life Recording Company/Atlantic Records.
Lizzo took to her socials to explain the re-release of her favorite demo version of “Still Bad.” 

 

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

Tinashe playing in the background of the video is the only good thing about this 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic

a lot of effort going into something nobody is listening to or watching

Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

I had no idea she has a single out. Going by the streams, neither does anyone else.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

salty like sodium

I don't get the hate? This demo is such a bop. You're all so nasty to her...

Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss

The original song is great. I like this version too, but I do think the final version is better.

I like it as an alt version/remix.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...