Jump to content
society

Proud racist on Piers Morgan show


Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

I don’t condone violence but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t enjoy seeing her get slapped across the face for saying the N-word so proudly like she claims to 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LibraLove
30 minutes ago, doraemon said:

Yet he's racist too, right?

IDK if he's racist (he probably is), but he's definitely a piece of sh*t person. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling
3 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

That was the racist neo-nazi Charlie Kirk who did that. He is pathetic.

I honestly don't think Kirk even believes half the stuff he peddles his audience, it just allows him to stay relevant. He's just a grifter, which is why he refuses to actually do or say anything like the salute or the n-word. That way his views will have changed one day when they're no longer a monetization strategy for him, but there won't be "lasting harm" to his name. Not that this makes him any better at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

i hope that womans life is ruined after people see this ****. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 Ft Queenie
4 hours ago, tomsches said:

Trump is gonna make her the new secretary of defense 

Shocked Dog GIF

​ Free Palestine 🍉 ​
Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH

i had to pause the damn video cus she was pissing me the hell off what a HAG

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Karl

She's complaining about freedom of speech yet if you said that word in the UK to someone you would (rightly) be arrested for hate speech. USA needs to have consequences for these people so they keep their horrible views to themselves for fear of punishment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t condone violence but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t enjoy seeing her get slapped across the face for saying the N-word so proudly like she claims to 

People like her would NEVER say it to a black person in real life, only online where they’re safe at home 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

dit

The scary thing is she will be rewarded for it unlike a few years ago where she’d deservedly take a societal and financial hit because of it but now ppl are just proudly white supremacists. It’s scary AF yall

Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloBarbara

There’s something very wrong in the world if I’m on the same side as Piers Morgan

Hiiieee
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin
12 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Slightly off topic, but that cvnt who is the discussion point of this video literally raised almost one million dollars (probably did by now) to relocate. She called a five year old autistic black boy the n-word, got exposed and deservedly got massive backlash, but then she started a fund on an app to relocate for "her safety" and has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars. People could donate anonymously and used names centered around fears that whites would go extinct and trying to spell out the n-word. The black kid in question allegedly went through her purse. Even if he did, he is five and autistic. He doesn't know any better. This is why Hilary was right both when she said that MAGA is made of deplorable AND that they must be deprogrammed.

EDIT: The woman's name is Shiloh Hendrix. Do NOT let her get out of this.

image.png

there was another one from six days ago that was also deleted.

edit: this was gofundme.  she made TWO GOFUNDMES that were deleted before moving to givesendgo.  if that shows y'all how desperate she is to be seen as the victim in this.

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstertoronto

I generally despise Piers but I have to say I love how he called her out here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Marilyn MonHoe
7 hours ago, dit said:

The scary thing is she will be rewarded for it unlike a few years ago where she’d deservedly take a societal and financial hit because of it but now ppl are just proudly white supremacists. It’s scary AF yall

Trump has emboldened evil people like her to be more public and brazen with their disgusting views 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...