Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted April 19, 2025 Share Posted April 19, 2025 I wanted Doechii to have a hit but at what cost Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
chun li 3,056 Posted April 19, 2025 Share Posted April 19, 2025 UNBEARABLE song I honestly cannot stand it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibraOctober98 3,505 Posted April 19, 2025 Share Posted April 19, 2025 I have liked EVERYTHING she has done, except this song. Idk why Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,665 Posted April 19, 2025 Share Posted April 19, 2025 the choreography at the end DEVOURED the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squidward T 2,472 Posted April 19, 2025 Share Posted April 19, 2025 Really, was there a need for the no homo line Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.