Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ Drags Gaga

Bambino

Featured Posts

Americano

They're joking, hardly a "drag."

She injured her hip, didn't get diagnosed with cancer. We shouldnt fight everyone, Gaga wouldnt want us to be arguing on twitter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares everyone, there is a simple word called Karma that these silly people will be getting delt with when need be :-)

But on another hand.. F*** I hate that PIG MARIO, honestly nobody has infuriated me as much as that big headed arrogant sloth of a ugly human being. Love u Gagz

If there is Karma, what did Gaga do to deserve that? :roll:

Her year is practically ruined if she really does have to rest for 6 months.

GlitteredSpandex

who ? :Jase:

Idk only THE biggest celebrity paparazzi company in the world idk idk no biggie

And ridiculous too. This isn't something to joke about :fail:

It's not like she's dying from it, she brought it upon herself and everyone is over reacting

Notice they didn't tweet it @ her. They daren't. Scum.

Oh dear. I doubt she has much time to be reading tweets to be honest, and it's just a joke.

|

|

V

They're joking, hardly a "drag."

She injured her hip, didn't get diagnosed with cancer. We shouldnt fight everyone, Gaga wouldnt want us to be arguing on twitter

Didymus

I really don't get it. Madonna's had NOTHING but criticism and cruelty towards her during her career and suddenly when Gaga turns up she's the biggest star? That's just not right :pukey:

I really don't get it. Madonna's had NOTHING but criticism and cruelty towards her during her career and suddenly when Gaga turns up she's the biggest star? That's just not right :pukey:

nah. she's got a scheissload of respect, too.

Mister G

Why are people even entertaining this?? TMZ never has anything nice to say about anyone, period. Seriously though: tumblr_m23kkqbkJ31r8esl8o1_500.jpg

Redstreak

I can't see it. What did they say?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

If there is Karma, what did Gaga do to deserve that? :roll:

Her year is practically ruined if she really does have to rest for 6 months.

Everything happens for a reason. Gaga didn't chose that reason. But assholes like piggy P and other bashes are intentionally choosing to be ****ers

Archived