Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

Lady Gaga - The MAYHEM Ball Tour


NewUsername

Featured Posts

That means she is touring Asia and Australia next year? Im sure the Singapore “exclusive” show will expire eventually possibly the end of 2025. I have a feeling that she will release a deluxe version of the album near Halloween and then tour in 2026 to more places 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

still can’t believe how she basically said. Yeah this tour was done in 2 weeks 😭😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

showmeyourfeet
Just now, Sepsami said:

A single ARENA date in her biggest era since BTW scares the **** outta me. I am NOT missing this damn tour beech :saladga:

Already bracing for the mayhem that will be buying the tickets. CBT was easy, but now I'm scared 

Link to post
Share on other sites

mdance4life

California I’m devastated 

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites

candydarling

also the manchester shows floor tickets are seated and maybe theres no catwalk? probably just a placeholder map but thatd be crazy

chicago has catwalk but also seated floor 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

A single ARENA date in her biggest era since BTW scares the **** outta me. I am NOT missing this damn tour beech :saladga:

Sounds like a version of the same show will be toured in stadiums in 2026

Link to post
Share on other sites

lavender blonde
7 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

... But what's the point of PROMISING coming to Poland with Mayhem Tour if it happens, literally 2 or 3 months ago, if it doesn't happen? Super disappointed.

486684849_2982229161936340_5854890074329

Same. I was SURE she would come :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

BlondeKingOfGGD

The usual hotels I stay at in Manchester are fully booked up on the night she is here! That’s unbelievable, free the day before and day after but on the night of the show it’s all booked. That is crazyyy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens
19 minutes ago, Donatello said:

Is Europe not in the presale signup for anyone else?

isnt for me either

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

BlondeKingOfGGD
3 minutes ago, candydarling said:

also the manchester shows floor tickets are seated and maybe theres no catwalk? crazy

Is this confirmed? I saw the pet shop boys in the same arena and it was also seated. But when Charli XCX came I’m sure the seats were removed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

World tour and it's just the US, and few European countries, lmao.

She said in one interview that she'll come to Poland for Mayhem tour, liaaar!

The ARTPOP Zedd
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • NewUsername changed the title to Lady Gaga - The MAYHEM Ball Tour

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...