NewUsername 11,818 Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, vmpiregrn said: I just saw a stage layout that seemed like it had no GA and people on Twitter were complaining about no GA/pit so that’s where I was coming from VIPnation site states otherwise, BCN Ticketmaster the same + this is the layout for Antwerp: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kaosbender 114 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Does any mastercard credit card works for the Europe pre-sale? Or is there a caste system going on with Mastercard like amex? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rose 63 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Pre-sale is all through the Ticketmaster website it looks like. Weirdly pre-sale only seems to be available for one Toronto date??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So do I need a specific MasterCard or any Master Card (from any country) works on the pre sales? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luke78619 23,560 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Lara Croft said: It’s like she fkn hates Australia Going to Australia in a few months and staying for a year and a half, I told my fella the one condition is that she either does the UK dates while I’m here or she does AUS dates while we’re out there now I’m gonna make him suffer insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTPOP 3,096 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, Idefix1999 said: You have to be a Telekom Costumer with a Telekom account connected to your Telekom/Magenta contract. You have to log in with your Telekom user information AND your ticketmaster account during the pre sale. Wtf. So only Telekom users can buy tickets COME ON GAYS!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said: Do we have to register. Don’t know a single German word lmfao I’m sure you know kindergarten Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Can someone explain how to access to the presale? I'm from Barcelona. On the Live Nation web there's this: Presale Live Nation - S.SMusic On sale: Mar 31, 2025, 12:00 PM I already signed up on Live Nation. So will I be able to buy the tickets on Friday or should I do something more? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,818 Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, kaosbender said: Does any mastercard credit card works for the Europe pre-sale? Or is there a caste system going on with Mastercard like amex? Just now, andy232000 said: So do I need a specific MasterCard or any Master Card (from any country) works on the pre sales? the dates listed here: https://music.priceless.com/nl/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets-ae3569 -> any Mastercard will do Barcelona (not on that list) for example, it has to be a Mastercard issued by Santander Bank Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAIPEI 3,399 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 mother mayhem plz come to taipei arena or kaohsiung arena! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rinasawachanta 3,484 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I don't mean to be bitter but isn't this a bit improvised for an artist of her caliber? I feel like it wasn't planned for arenas from the start but they had to make do with that because they took so long to book the stadiums.... Besides, no South America? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Idefix1999 514 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 1 minute ago, ARTPOP said: Wtf. So only Telekom users can buy tickets Yes, that's basically it. I just renewed my Telekom contract yesterday. I don't want to say it was a sine from above, but very close to it... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,818 Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just now, RudraCNG said: Can someone explain how to access to the presale? I'm from Barcelona. On the Live Nation web there's this: Presale Live Nation - S.SMusic On sale: Mar 31, 2025, 12:00 PM I already signed up on Live Nation. So will I be able to buy the tickets on Friday or should I do something more? The "-" doesn't make it that clear imo. Will there be a Live Nation AND Santander presale or is it just (most probably) only the Santander one? https://www.santandersmusic.com/preventas/lady-gaga-barcelona Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
QueenMortuana 1,219 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Can someone post a tiktok about Gaga not doing dynamic pricing so she can repost it and give us some hope Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 US ppl— should I sign up for the NYC dates or the Las Vegas ones?? Which one would be easier to get tickets for So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.