TEANUS 16,226 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 This going to be a blood bath on the East Coast I’m afraid lol. Nothing between NYC and Miami is very much a choice. One of those Seattle shows could’ve/should’ve been nixxed for DC or even a show in Texas. Unless they’re announcing more US shows this is a very weird itinerary lol British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
vmpiregrn 1,234 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Wait so there’s no GA/pit is what people are saying true? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,384 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So are these the final dates or we will have more dates soon? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEANUS 16,226 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Y’all will be happy about arenas till you see the prices and queues compared to The Chromatica Ball Anyone trying for NYC tickets (like myself) I assume will have a hell of a ride lol British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,818 Posted March 26, 2025 Author Share Posted March 26, 2025 3 minutes ago, Rose said: how do we get on the pre-sale list @_@ 2 minutes ago, ARTPOP said: How do you sign up for European presale Germany/France someone help! see my other posts 1 minute ago, vmpiregrn said: Wait so there’s no GA/pit is what people are saying true? what do you mean? There IS both GC and GA confirmed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ModernEcstasy 9,350 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 After having my 2 sisters and my brother diagnosed with Cancer and 2 family deaths in the last 4 months, I’m praying I get to see her. I need this. My soul needs something to look forward to. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,929 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 3 minutes ago, ARTPOP said: How do you sign up for European presale Germany/France someone help! https://www.magentamusik.de/prio-tickets saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bazaar 5,752 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 What about Berlin pre sale? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kaosbender 114 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 I might have contributed to manifestation of this arena tour and I'm loving this for us. I was praying to lordga for smaller venues for years, especially after Chromatica Ball in GelreDome... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sepsami 21,212 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 Just when Debra starts becoming a hit in Belgium she's returning to us. I'm not here to lose my spot to a couple straggots coming for the oo-na-na oo-ga-ga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,384 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 2 minutes ago, TEANUS said: Y’all will be happy about arenas till you see the prices and queues compared to The Chromatica Ball Anyone trying for NYC tickets (like myself) I assume will have a hell of a ride lol I always see people complain about prices, and then when I check ticketmaster, im seeing tickets for 100 dollars all over. I just checked Shakiras arena tour, and im seeing tickets for 200 on resale, so the original price is even cheaper. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpadesToStart 3,861 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 38 minutes ago, Concertaholic said: No California dates? Is that because of the Coachella clause? Think she will announce those dates after Coachella? Bingo. There are some big gaps between some of the arena dates. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 The resellers gonna go crazy with this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivannn 1,162 Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 So on Monday if you Are in Europe you just go to Mastercard priceless page and from 11:30 by clicking on the link you can access the presale. No registration or anything else is needed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 26, 2025 Share Posted March 26, 2025 9 minutes ago, NewUsername said: cause there isn't a "cualquier banco" Mastercard presale, only Santander Mastercard Credit Card So is there a presale for Spain? I saw the Santander thing for the 31th this month tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.