💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS pleads to fans to ignore Hilton

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

@djws

Don't say anything negative either. No hate. Simply indifference. And dont call him who, call him Mario. That's the name his mom gave him.

@djws

Do not tweet at him, do not go to his URL, do not read his words. Pretend he doesn't exist.

@djws

U need to block that piece of ****. Don't read his website. Start a movement to ostracize him. His only strength is u reading his garbage.

@djws

To kick someone while they are down is the lowest... Gaga's wounds will heal, P. Hilton is a disgusting human with no chance of redemption.

So, as DJWS said, just ignore you know who.

https://twitter.com/DJWS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

People need to actually listen to DJWS and just ignore "him". He thrives off of the negative attention he gets and uses it to his advantage.

He's not worth it and people need to stop feeding "him" the attention.

Well said, DJWS. Indifference is the appropriate thing for you know who. To deprive an attention is the most painful thing one could do to an attention-seeker. :clap:

words can't describe how much i do not like him. there's nothing we can do but not visit his site, i admit sometimes i do and it's a bad habit. after the karma remark though, never again. that evil piece of ****.

what did Mario say?

he's been tweeting stuff like "#karma" and "d--gs and alcohol can cause serious health problems!" the past few days alluding to Gaga

what did Mario say?

He tweeted that Gaga cancelled everything, along with a tweet with #karma...

I can't at this person anymore. I don't wanna see his ugly face again.

Archived