💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible solution for tour cancellation

Jamey

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

I think it's a little selfish to ask that of her to be honest. She needs to rest. She's been working hard for us since day 1 to make us happy. She deserves the rest and honestly she doesn't owe us anything.

here here :clap:

what she could do is continute the BTWB like 6 months from now

Sorry I really didn't mean to come across as selfish or rude or anything. I just want what is best for Gaga, I was merely suggesting one way out of the issue. I was more thinking along the idea that if gaga had told her label a little earlier, allowing her to rest herself a bit while touring her voice, not her dancing. In the sense of her not feeling bad for canceling the shows. I personally think it is best for her to cancel the tour just now, like she has done and then surgery and recover from it for the next few months and while recovering let her creativity flow planning the ARTPOP era and perhaps record more songs while resting?

Just wondering, I've never been through anything like this before(her surgery) so I was wondering. Is it still possible for her to sing and everything while recovering? I mean the problem is with her hip, not her voice. I was just wondering if this will halt her ability to sing and stuff while recovering?

Sorry I really didn't mean to come across as selfish or rude or anything. I just want what is best for Gaga, I was merely suggesting one way out of the issue. I was more thinking along the idea that if gaga had told her label a little earlier, allowing her to rest herself a bit while touring her voice, not her dancing. In the sense of her not feeling bad for canceling the shows. I personally think it is best for her to cancel the tour just now, like she has done and then surgery and recover from it for the next few months and while recovering let her creativity flow planning the ARTPOP era and perhaps record more songs while resting?

Just wondering, I've never been through anything like this before(her surgery) so I was wondering. Is it still possible for her to sing and everything while recovering? I mean the problem is with her hip, not her voice. I was just wondering if this will halt her ability to sing and stuff while recovering?

i'm sorry but you're still coming off as selfish. it seems as you are trying to turn it about yourself just like most "little monsters" are right now. the tickets are already being refunded so it's not a total loss for those who will not see her. it's about time she gets her rest and no one should be complaining about anything. she does so much because the high demands of this fanbase but she won't be around to give anything if she continues to push herself like this. it's better to see her walk in the future than to see her destroy herself right now.

Instead of the current BTWB she could finish it off as an acoustic tour. A piano tour with maybes few songs which she doesn't dance or anything being studio versions. Also, would it not save her label LOTS of money to do this?

Gaga wouldn't want to present a 2nd rate version of the tour, and some casual fans whod paid their $!00 would be unhappy.

She needs surgery. If she wants to finish, she can reschedule when she's better. Even after the first ARTPOP single.

haha I was saying to a friend that she can keep my money and sing to me from her hospital bed if she wants. I would pay for it (yes, that is a joke, no I do not expect that to ever happen - before anyone jumps on me). lol It sucks. I'm travelling from Australia - was meant to see 4 shows. Been planning everything for 6 months, but oh well. Sure I'm gutted that I can't go to the shows. It's a ****ty situation (and no, I'm not blaming anyone for the situation - sometimes, **** happens), but Gaga needs to rest. I just hope she is better quickly.

badboymonsterx

She is going to be miserable during her recovery lol cause she's such a hardworker. but we have to show her as much support as possible!

She could make them wait for the ARTPOP ball and Give them free tickets?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Pop Muse Tumblr

just realised that michael jackson had an EIGHT MONTH GAP between legs on his dangerous world tour (between december 1992 and august 1993) so that he could have reconstructive surgery on his scalp or something.

and i really don't think gaga would just let the btwb go. look at how much she cried after the last monster ball in mexico- AND she was prepared for that! this means that gaga would feel even worse now.

5-6-11_Terry_Richardson_010.jpg

This surgery is about 6-8 months recovery. She won't be able to travel around. Her singing will suffer until the pain stops. It's just not a good idea sadly.

The bright side? The ARTPOP Ball will probably visit NA first this time.

Archived