Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
series

Cancelled Powerpuff Girls CW Reboot Trailer


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

wth is this mess

I suppose it's a leaked trailer for the now cancelled project? 

Or are they still planning on releasing it? 

5yr8np2sceny.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&au

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUtterfield 8
Just now, MaybeKermit said:

wth is this mess

I suppose it's a leaked trailer for the now cancelled project? 

Or are they still planning on releasing it?

It’s canceled 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s canceled 

Thank gooooooodd

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

I don’t know… I personally would’ve liked to have seen it :shrug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Elohim
Just now, Omar Vela said:

looks like a SNL spoof

Omg yes, looks like some parody making fun of woke remakes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Oak

Waaaait it was supposed to be a parody????? Why didn't they say it from the start:bradley: i need it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

Release it! We as a society would be better for it

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

i’m not wearing that dress anymore it’s GENDER NORMATIVE and ASS UGLY!

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

PaperIz

It's the campiest thing I've ever seen and I will mourn it forever. 

Human generated art
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...