Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zach's Graphics {Accepting Requests} Revamp!

Zach

Featured Posts

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach

• SnowWhite

• SissyFromSpace

• Zolanski

Sex Dreams

Can I request? If yes, may I get a signature with this photo? Thanks. :

tumblr_lyq8u1GDJe1r9wbz0o1_500.jpg

Oh and at the bottom in the born this way font put: BORN TO BE BRAVE.

Edited by Born This Way

Can I request? If yes, may I get a signature with this photo? Thanks. :

tumblr_lyq8u1GDJe1r9wbz0o1_500.jpg

Oh and at the bottom in the born this way font put: BORN TO BE BRAVE.

This was a challenge on account of you only giving me one image to work with, but this is what I made: 7qPsw.png If you'd like to me to try again, please supply me with more images.

Sex Dreams

This was a challenge on account of you only giving me one image to work with, but this is what I made: 7qPsw.png If you'd like to me to try again, please supply me with more images.

Oh I am so sorry. Great job though! (:

JaysAMess

Can I give you some friendly advice? :sweat: Change the style, at least for a while. You've been doing it for a while now and it's starting to make your work look very repetitive.

I'm in no way saying it's bad, because it's obviously not. Its just I know what to expect when I come into your thread.

Save-Me-Oprah

Can I give you some friendly advice? :sweat: Change the style, at least for a while. You've been doing it for a while now and it's starting to make your work look very repetitive.

I'm in no way saying it's bad, because it's obviously not. Its just I know what to expect when I come into your thread.

tumblr_lwvp35W8YD1qii6tmo1_400.gif

You're not one for sugar coating things I take. But I took your advice and tried to change it up a little. 4KWQF.png

tumblr_lwvp35W8YD1qii6tmo1_400.gif

I didn't realize you even checked my thread, I'll have to keep that in mind. :flutter: Edited by Zach

JaysAMess

You're not one for sugar coating things I take. But I took your advice and tried to change it up a little.

4KWQF.png

It's a whole lot better because for one, it's something different from what you've been making. And secondly it's something you've made without being inspired by another GA. I didn't want to say it but I have to admit, a few of your sigs have looked very similar to some of mine. :sweat:

Notice I said inspired and not copied though.

Save-Me-Oprah

It's a whole lot better because for one, it's something different from what you've been making. And secondly it's something you've made without being inspired by another GA. I didn't want to say it but I have to admit, a few of your sigs have looked very similar to some of mine. :sweat:

Notice I said inspired and not copied though.

tumblr_lznbamTnsc1qbm82f.gif

• 2 weeks later...