💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

hey sorry I'm away for a tennis tournament I did get them

I've been working on the book itself so I may have been slacking with the emails I'm sorry

hey I got it saved it and captioned it with your username

you're good to go!

Thanks. :)

Off topic - tennis rules. :)

That was the CROSS STITCH you were mentioning!!!! :party: you did an INCREDIBLE JOB!!! :sara:

It's one of them. ;) I have a few on the go. :) Hoping I can give it to her Dad or something when I get to NY - if he's there.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Hey hun, just sent my second picture, a photo and a little message for Gaga. Hope they're ok and can go with my other entry (I was one of the first to submit :) )

Gunna put my second drawing the fanart section if anyones interested :)

jennlilmonster

Hi There, This looks like it will be amazing and awesome and really cheer Gaga up.  I will submit something soon as I just was able to join this board. So excited. Thank you for doing this. 

Pure Adrenaline

oooooh I don't think that I will finish my painting till 10th ...well I'll try my best hope I'll done it with the deadline  :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

hey guys 

QUICK UPDATE: 

I have finished about 45 full pages worth of the book - I worked on it last week and kind of fell behind on some school work so I took a short hiatus :fail: 

If you have sent something via email I will do my best to respond ASAP because I know I currently have a lot of unread submissions in my inbox. Do not worry I won't disappoint and as I near the completion of this huge project I will get in contact with Emma to make sure she can definitely get it sent to gaga (no promises). 

The project is huge and it is going to be a massive hit - with well over 100 submissions the book will turn out beautiful I promise. so I don't have classes on Friday so I will be getting as much of it done as I can on that day, just between school and being on the tennis team it is a lot but I am doing my best - Thank you everyone for all the support it is so amazing

I love my monster family :pawsup:

Pure Adrenaline

hey guys 

QUICK UPDATE: 

I have finished about 45 full pages worth of the book - I worked on it last week and kind of fell behind on some school work so I took a short hiatus :fail:

If you have sent something via email I will do my best to respond ASAP because I know I currently have a lot of unread s in my inbox. Do not worry I won't disappoint and as I near the completion of this huge project I will get in contact with Emma to make sure she can definitely get it sent to gaga (no promises). 

The project is huge and it is going to be a massive hit - with well over 100 submissions the book will turn out beautiful I promise. so I don't have classes on Friday so I will be getting as much of it done as I can on that day, just between school and being on the tennis team it is a lot but I am doing my best - Thank you everyone for all the support it is so amazing

I love my monster family :pawsup:

hi can I PM you or I have to email you my submission , because I'm doing two (1 mine and one of my sister because she doesn't have account on here)

hi can I PM you or I have to email you my submission , because I'm doing two (1 mine and one of my sister because she doesn't have account on here)

yes

tumblr_mi6i5pJ6dK1qgd7rro1_500.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

UPDATE:

okay so since the news yesterday, I am know everyone is very concerned with gaga’s health. In an attempt to help cheer her up I would like to put together a book with submissions from fans to show her how much she means to us and that we care about her health. While the means of getting this to her will be a bit more difficult now that there are no shows left, I promise you, I will do everything I can to get this book to her. It would mean a lot to me if I had some support, meaning the more submissions I get, the bigger the book, the more effective it will be.

SUBMISSIONS:

You can submit anything (messages, poems, letters, artwork, photos, etc.) anything you want as long as it can fit onto an 8 1/2 in x 11 in size piece of paper. If it isa short message, I can put multiple messages together on a single page, don’t worry I will figure all of that out. If your submission of any kind does not fill an entire page that is perfectly fine.If you would like you may post your message here or you can PM me your message, you can still email me images, and photos to add.

to submit your piece please attach it or send it in an email with the title

"GET WELL GAGA Submission" and send it to 

[email protected]

*make sure you get a reply email from me to confirm that I received your submission if not - send me a PM on here and we can figure it out

DEADLINE:

Sunday, March 10th, 2013 Midnight Eastern Time

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I will be doing all the printing from school which means it will be free to print. I will pay to get a binder and sleeves to hold all of the submissions.I will decorate the front in true gaga style to make it stand out and be noticeable.

This is something that I have always thought about doing and this seems like the perfect opportunity.GaGa always seems to love the fan books that are put together and this seems like the ideal time to create a good one in order to lift her spirits and to get her to keep pushing forward.This is also helping me to feel better about my show being cancelled as I feel like I am doing something positive for the monster community and for gaga.

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE
 submit something I would like to make this a very big book, in order to show gaga that we are here for her 100% and that we are thinking of her as well as wishing her well in her recovery.

Please try to spread the word - I would love for there to be a lot of submissions and I would really like to do this.
 Please help me make this happen :pawsup:

also please like the page on LM.com to help get the word out https://littlemonste...73ec991040002a3

i shall try

AyaKara

Is it possible that I can type up a letter for you + scan a drawing of hers that I already have? I don't have time to make anything since it's midterms week. Let me know! :)

Pure Adrenaline

hi I emailed you picture but I didn't get a response

EDIT: nvm I pmed you :)

Edited by MONSTER4eveR

• Shadow locked this topic