Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Soon, Gaga! (We Know You Lurk, So Please Read This!)

Kayla

Featured Posts

Gaga!!!

Don't worry about it! We totally understand!!

In fact, I'm a little upset that you didn't cancel MORE shows and sooner!

You don't have to keep proving how much you care, because that's already been proven a million times over.

Now let US prove how much we care about YOU by showing our support, no matter what!! :hug:

:sara:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga4Lady_Gaga

• ChicaSkas

• Rainbowgynous

• Sara

Hey girl!! I'm pretty sick right now as well!

p1oSAx7.jpg

I'm thinking of you right now, while I'm all alone. I'm gonna pull through! I know you're a strong woman. I hope you feel better! Take as much time off as you need! We love you! :pawsup:

Ambrosia

Don't be sorry, just get better. Hope you get some relief from the pain you've been in. Please take care! :heart:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

MetalHausOfJosh

Get well soon Gaga!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery. I will be praying for you as well! :wub::hug: :kisses:

I hope you get well soon, Gaga! You've been an inspiration to me for so long and I really hope you take all the time you need to rest.

All of us are wishing you a speedy recovery! :pawsup:

iAstroLeo

Please stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault that you are injured, you are human. We aren't mad at you, we're worried about you because you're not a celebrity to us, you are a friend.

We love you, get well soon gaga :hug:

Edited by iAstroLeo

Get Well soon Gaga. We all love you and your health is very important so please don't feel bad about canceling shows. You mean so much to us and knowing that you're out there pushing yourself beyond your limits is just heartbreaking. Take as long as you need to rest. :hug: :heart:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

MarkoLilMonster

Hi Gaga :hug:

Don't be pressed about concerts, just rest with your friends, familiy and your boyfriend. At the end of the day, you're a human just like we are, you need a rest too :heart: Just remember that we will be with you forever, it doesn't matter if you're ill or healthy, You're always the same to us, OUR FRIEND, PART OF FAMILY :hug:

Love yaa and get well soon Gaga :heart:

Killer Queen216

Your health comes first girl- Little Monsters all understand that and wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon Gaga, we love you! :hor: :hor: :hor:

I don't have a chance to make anything right this second but I plan on posting a get well photo as soon as I get a chance!!!

Brainiac

Hi Gaga. Please don't feel bad about cancelling these shows. The mere fact that you've gone on performing in pain for weeks because you didn't want to disappoint the fans speaks millions of volumes in and of itself. Just know that we appreciate everything you do for us and we wish you a speedy recovery. Feel better and I love you. :hug:

HausOfMark

Get well gaga!!your health is the number 1 priority right now! Don't feel bad about canceling shows cause we all understand know u need to get better :)

-Mark

• Shadow locked this topic