đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Synovitis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Synovitis is the medical term for inflammation of the synovial membrane. This membrane lines joints which possess cavities, known as synovial joints. The condition is usually painful, particularly when the joint is moved. The joint usually swells due to synovial fluid collection.

Synovitis may occur in association with arthritis as well as lupus, gout, and other conditions. Synovitis is more commonly found in rheumatoid arthritis than in other forms of arthritis, and can thus serve as a distinguishing factor, although it can present to a lesser degree in osteoarthritis. Long term occurrence of synovitis can result in degeneration of the joint.

[edit]Signs and symptoms

Synovitis causes joint tenderness or pain, swelling and hard lumps, called nodules. When associated with rheumatoid arthritis, swelling is a better indicator than tenderness.[1]

[edit]Treatment

Synovitis symptoms can be treated by with anti-inflammatory d--gs such as NSAIDs. An injection of steroids may be done, directly into the affected joint. Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause of the synovitis.

FATCAT

I'm sorry for Gaga & all the monsters who were going to those shows :noparty:

Does that mean the new music will take even longer tho?

No, the rest of the dates will go as scheduled, therefore, the tour ends at the same time ;)
Purr more, hiss less.

Darcklighter22

hopefully it'l be enough time for her to rest...and it's a shame for the posponed dates, but put yourself in her shoes...so don't go being negative

but it was inevitable and almost predictable that she would work/tour until she medically had to take a break :ohno:

My boyfriend has this due to pushing himself too hard as a dancer for a sustained period of time. He's recently had to quit dancing forever due to it. :/

:( Thats sad to hear, I hope this doesn't happen to Gaga

heavyMetalGAGA

1386 users reading this....1200 guests, JOIN!!!!!!

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

badboymonsterx

She's been working herself too much = honestly i am so worried now! take all the time off you need baby cakes.

PopReaper

"Synovitis may occur in association with arthritis as well as lupus, gout, and other conditions."

:cry: :cryga:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Shadow locked this topic