đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

We should all tweet this. I know it doesn't heal her injury, but just to let her know we care for her.

Its already trending worldwide

Its so heartbreaking that she didn't tell anyone, she just kept going throughout the pain. That's a true artist, I have so much respect for her.

Synovitis symptoms can be treated with anti-inflammatory d--gs such as NSAIDs. An injection of steroids may be done, directly into the affected joint. Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause of the synovitis... Hopefully she can get this treated quickly and effectively.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH GAGA!!! PLEASE FEEL BETTER SOON!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Are some people really still asking about the new music?

The woman is literally unable to move. Give it a rest for a minute.

I'm surprised she was able to keep it a secret. I'm disappointed at her staff tho... this sort of thing shouldn't

happen. Her health should come first at all times, I'm sure someone had to turn their eyes away and didn't acknowledge her

condition sooner.

Worried and praying for you, Gaga! Don't feel bad about postponing the shows at all, it is a matter completely out of your control. The most important thing right now is making sure you recover. Your fans will understand!

Love you and take it easy!

This is so heartbreaking- she shouldn't deserve to feel so upset. If anything I wish she could perform simply because it is what she loves.

• Shadow locked this topic