💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Wow, I'm really ****ing heartbroken for her.

To fans who were going to her shows, you've got every right to be upset, but remember, don't be upset with her. This is out of her control.

She needs to get this surgery and focus on getting better and not think about the tour, the new album, nothing. Just getting better.

KillerCupcake

Poor Gaga. I'm sad I won't get to see her but I'm glad she is taking the time off. She needs it, I hope she gets better and starts taking care of herself better.

Better Day

it isn't a tsunami.

I mean the monster who will never get to see the BTWB - They will be upset

Together You And I!

HausOfHarlow

I am deeply saddened by the whole issue. The Born This Way Ball was really the only thing I was looking forward to this year.. But her are a few reminders..

1. It's Gaga's health on the line. She made the right decision, to cancel the tour, to get surgery, and to recover. She may even treat us cities she cancelled on with something in the future.

2. It's not the end of the world, although I am saddened for not only not being able to go, but for her health.

3. This will be $110 back in my pocket, which I am in desperate need of. Plus I can return my costume pieces, which tallies up to be about $75.

I'm so sorry monsters, I feel your pain. We can get through this together.

iAstroLeo

Those three weeks she wanted to take to perfect the vocals will be redeemed much quicker. She'll also get more time to work on those vocals and ARTPOP in general.

ARTPOP isn't important now. Her health is

And to everyone that's disappointed, look at the bright side. She'll be all rested up and ready for ARTPOP. Hell, we might even get it sooner than scheduled.

Pop Muse Tumblr

This is maybe the wakeup call that she needed, she has to be more sensible with her touring, and when it comes to her health, the fans can't come first! oh gagz! I hope she gets better soon, this is so sad :(

i'm stunned.

that's it, no more 3, 4, 5 nights in the same TINY arena like hong kong, singapore, auckland, brisbane, sydney and melbourne (tokyo is an exception).

gaga should just do 1-2 stadium and 1-2 arena dates in each city instead (e.g. one night at etihad stadium, one night at rod laver arena- bon jovi have done it).

it's no wonder gaga can't do 3 nights in a row like michael jackson, beyonce, tina turner. :/

if anything, gaga needs 2 nights on, then 2 nights OFF.

i no longer care if there's a dvd or when ARTPOP comes out. #getwellsoongaga

Ambrosia

The pain she must be in. :( I hope the surgery goes smoothly and she heals quickly. There will be other concerts.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Elizabeth

****! :cry:

I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I feel really bad for the fans who were going, Gaga must really be feeling terrible right nor :fat:

Very shocking... The poor girl has been through so much. I guess this will force her to get the long rest she deserves.

• Shadow locked this topic