Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

I hope she gets better soon. Not for the remaining BTWB, ARTPOP or the fans but for her sake.

Scary because synovitis *could* be caused by lupus. If that is the case it can be horrible news, esp. for the future. I sure hope to god its not.

Katie14

Scary because synovitis *could* be caused by lupus. If that is the case it can be horrible news, esp. for the future. I sure hope to god its not.

Emma posted a few times that when she met Gaga she told her she doesn't have lupus.

Emma posted a few times that when she met Gaga she told her she doesn't have lupus.

"Borderline" doesn't mean " don't have" It more so means could have later.

Mister G

I don't think Lupus was the cause though buddy. A few posts back, someone from GGD that met her the other night mentioned that her health issue was determined to not be caused by Lupus. I think the problem is that she a) overworks herself without giving herself enough time to rest, b) wears those damn 10 inch heels every night, jumps and dances in them and that's not good for anyone's bones, and c) puts her health to the side. I know she wants to please her fans, but I would prefer to see Gaga performing in great health, giving her 200% after being well-rested. She deserves a break tbh.

Mister G

Basically this. I respect and love her so much because of the amount of work she puts in, but she really needs to take a break to recover now. She has a long career ahead of her and it's important that she pays attention to her health problems so they won't get out of control as she ages.

I'm praying that she recovers soon!

You just described I think 99% of what everyone is currently feeling right now :hug:

Katie14

We kind of promised we would not, I didn't even tell my friends that I camped with for like 4 days...

well she was just really weak, and she had to be carried off. She was upset as she wanted to chat with us backstage but we were told she was really sick and weak.

Just to give you an idea

Gaga at 2am after resting for a few hours and throwing up

j7dglk.jpg

Gaga a few hours before showtime after meeting fans, launching the bus

20hsh3s.jpg

That's so weird. I watched a video of her singing MTN in Tacoma and she seems perfectly fine. Which one is you in the video? I assume you were onstage.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I thought I'd say it again - Gaga confirmed to me that she does not have lupus.

It could very well be a result of her diet. My mom dealt with VERY similar problems - she'd literally lay in bed and bawl. Cutting all grains (including soy) as well as MSG out of her diet fixed everything for her.

I just read your guys' story. I'm glad to hear she confirmed this. I just want her to get better. We all do.

drinkmytears

Nice! I love your outfit. That's awesome that you got to go onstage and meet her.

Thank you! The outfit was better when I wore it in 2010, I reused it because she voted it as one of her favorite outfits in V Magazine, but as I took off the corset and didn't do makeup this time! And meeting her twice in a day was so amazing!

Michelle

In the yellow!

OMG your so adorable up there.... :worship::hug:

Thank you! The outfit was better when I wore it in 2010, I reused it because she voted it as one of her favorite outfits in V Magazine, but as I took off the corset and didn't do makeup this time! And meeting her twice in a day was so amazing!

even more :worship:
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Shadow locked this topic