Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

In my opinion she needs more that just these four dates off. She needs to postpone the tour at least 2 weeks and should rest immediately.

THUMBS UP!!!

Alannah

:runhug: I'm sure she'd be so happy to read this.

Welcome to GGD btw! I hope this isn't just a passing visit.

Thank you! I'm actually planning on staying, I used to lurk but now I decided would be a perfect time to share my story. (And look forward to a healthier Gaga within the next few months, hopefully!)

I'm tempted to tell what her actual condition is, but I don't know if I should until Gaga's ready.

For right now, my lips are sealed. It does have to do with the diet problems I described about my mom, but it's not Celiac Disease.

You shouldnt have said anything at all.

You shouldnt have said anything at all.

I wanted to get the lupus rumors out of the way, because that's a terrible condition to have. I didn't want you guys to worry too much!

This sounds like something serious. Is a week really enough to fully recover??

Probably not. It's like football players who are out a week with injury. They come back and finish the season but likely only fully heal in the offseason.

just stop the tour already... Jeez GaGa your heath is more important. And if some"fans" dont understand that then there not real fans

She actually has a different condition, which is much more treatable. I'm not sure if I should post it here, though.

Oh okay! And no don't post anything you're not comfortable with :hug:. Just confused as to why she would say she has/had Borderline Lupus in the Larry King interview. I recognize that that might not be what's causing her issues RIGHT NOW, but I thought it was like...still there?

Redstreak

She really is such an amazing person! It's so sad to me that she's going through this. You can tell she cares more about the fans than herself and I hope she knows we care about her just as much. :( Her health is the number one priority and I hope this helps her remember that. I hope she can get well soon and I hope she doesn't experience much pain because of this. I mean hiding it for over a month? I just can't express how hard she works for us. :( and in a recent fan interview backstage she was talking about how upset she was that her friend was sick and was almost to the point of crying because of it and yet here she is also in great pain and sick. There really is no other word for Gaga but selfless.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Bless you Gaga :cry: I hope she doesn't feel so guilty that she spends her break sat in a studio. She needs a few hot bubble baths and several weeks in bed relaxing. When the tweets got sent to my phone my heart broke, I could just feel how devastated she was. I just hope she realises how important her health is compared to a few shows.

Edited by andrewsalt

Arturo

I was the one with orange texting gloves on! The card said: "Get well soon, Gaga! Chicago Little Monsters."

When we found out, it was like we all found out at the same time. All of us got out of our cars, and after it was verified, we just stood there in a big group. Some people were crying, some people were disappointed, but we all wanted the same thing: for Gaga to know we wanted her to get better. One of the fellow campers had a blank poster board, so we wrote the card and people started tweeting it immediately. Are my toes still frozen? Yes. But am I going to swear at her and make her feel even more like crap? Absolutely not. She deserves a break, however long it may be.

It sucks that you had to experience this but it's great to see that you're one of the fans that cares about Gaga's health :)

Welcome to GagaDaiy btw!

Bitter Rival

just stop the tour already... Jeez GaGa your heath is more important. And if some"fans" dont understand that then there not real fans

Somehow I feel like if it were you in this situation, you would be saying something very different :tea:

• Shadow locked this topic