💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

****** PLEASE READ ******* I rarely post and mostly just read what you guys write however this is important and this recent news about Gaga's health hit close to home. I have always had a borderline Lupus diagnosis my whole life (you can have "tickers" but not enough to officially be diagnosed). Throughout my teens I would deal with pains throughout my joints that would come and go. I also played ice hockey every day on different travel teams which alone was stressful on my joints. Along with Lupus symptoms I have had issues with Synovitis. The pain got to an all time high about a year ago. This also marked 6 years of me smoking marijuana. My doctors never made the correlation (because I never openly admitted smoking often) but one day I had an hockey incident that cause my right knee to collect synovial fluid. I couldn't walk for over a month. I would have the knee drained but it consistently would refill and my doctors couldn't understand why. It was a dark time in my life. At the time I was smoking more than usual because I thought it was helping with the pain. Eventually it occurred to me that the smoke was attributing to the inflammation and aggravated my Lupus symptoms. After 8 months of complete detox my knee has completely restored and I have never felt better. I can play hockey now. This is also the longest I have ever gone without the pot. Each day I experience lest joint pain.

This message NEEDS to be relayed to Gaga somehow. I'm not saying that Marijuana ALONE contributed to this, but it definatly has a factor, especially in people who are predispositioned to Lupus and immune disorders.

Thanks for this insight. If that's really the cause I hope her doctors can convince her to stop.

is it because she wearing high heels to dance all the time ? i really don't like her crazy schedule . its just burn her out ! i hope she can take a long break and truely enjoy her life . and hope she get well soon . to me,her health and happiness are most important .

She has not been officially diagnosed but shes boarderline, like myself, meaning she experiences many of the systems. When you are tested for it you get "tickers" and if you hit a certain amount then they diagnose you. You can have tickets but just be under enough to be diagnosed. Regardless its an auto immune response. The smoking needs to stop, even the one cig in her show can contribute. Its amazing how much it can contribute to pain for people who are predispositioned to the disease.

I smoked weed for years and always thought it eased the pain. The thc helped, but the physical smoke made the inflammation and pain worse.

I know

Don't call me selfish for this but IM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW :cry: I've had a countdown going from 200+ days ago to tomorrows chicago date and I had told everyone and was so excited. I was more than excited to finally see her up close! Not only do I not get to see her, but it was terrible hearing about her health. Why does this have to suck so much? I hope she feels better soon and doesn't overwork herself again!

Edited by BurqaSwag

I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but Gaga does not have lupus. She confirmed this to me when I was talking with her at the Born Brave Bus.

My mom had similar problems, and her diet (no soy, MSG, or grains) fixed everything. I have a feeling it could potentially help Gaga, too.

Michelle

I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but Gaga does not have lupus. She confirmed this to me when I was talking with her at the Born Brave Bus.

My mom had similar problems, and her diet (no soy, MSG, or grains) fixed everything. I have a feeling it could potentially help Gaga, too.

thank you :)
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

In my opinion she needs more that just these four dates off. She needs to postpone the tour at least 2 weeks and should rest immediately.

Americano

Don't call me selfish for this but IM SO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW :cry: I've had a countdown going from 200+ days ago to tomorrows chicago date and I had told everyone and was so excited. I was more than excited to finally see her up close! Not only do I not get to see her, but it was terrible hearing about her health. Why does this have to suck so much? I hope she feels better soon and doesn't overwork herself again!

It's okay, just a postponement. youll see her soon :) :hug:

Michelle

In my opinion she needs more that just these four dates off. She needs to postpone the tour at least 2 weeks and should rest immediately.

agreed
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

What part of lupus do people not understand?

Watch the Larry King interview again. This is constant, acute pain. I can't at people expecting her to recover so their show isn't cancelled.

She's selfless and writes about it, has none of this rubbed off?

Edited by omgitsandrew

In Tacoma a little under a month ago. She was throwing up as soon as the lift hit the floor after MTN.

Oh god, really?

Not to sound rude or anything but could you give us more details? Oh poor Gaga she was working so hard throughout the shows. :(

drinkmytears

Oh god, really?

Not to sound rude or anything but could you give us more details? Oh poor Gaga she was working so hard throughout the shows. :(

We kind of promised we would not, I didn't even tell my friends that I camped with for like 4 days...

well she was just really weak, and she had to be carried off. She was upset as she wanted to chat with us backstage but we were told she was really sick and weak.

Just to give you an idea

Gaga at 2am after resting for a few hours and throwing up

j7dglk.jpg

Gaga a few hours before showtime after meeting fans, launching the bus

20hsh3s.jpg

Alannah

From the Monster Pit line in Chicago

2vjop08.jpg

so lovely

I was the one with orange texting gloves on! The card said: "Get well soon, Gaga! Chicago Little Monsters."

When we found out, it was like we all found out at the same time. All of us got out of our cars, and after it was verified, we just stood there in a big group. Some people were crying, some people were disappointed, but we all wanted the same thing: for Gaga to know we wanted her to get better. One of the fellow campers had a blank poster board, so we wrote the card and people started tweeting it immediately. Are my toes still frozen? Yes. But am I going to swear at her and make her feel even more like crap? Absolutely not. She deserves a break, however long it may be.

Edited by Alannah

• Shadow locked this topic