💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Omg.. Get well soon gaga :(

And for all the people saying that "ARTPOP will be delayed blah blah", even though its not the main issue; remember that gaga's vocals are pretty much done. But yeah I hope gaga gets some rest and recovers soon..

Elizabeth

My heart sunk when I saw those tweets. I knew something was wrong a whole back, you could tell, but this is so terrible. Especially when she said she can't forgive herself for it :cry:

I just hope she gets all the rest she needs and doesn't push herself too much just to get back on tour. Shows can wait, but her health can't.

fashion monster

Gaga has been doing a lot for us..Now it's our time to help her. Let pray for her to get well soon. Even if that would mean ARTPOP will be released later, I don't care.. FIRST OF ALL WE NEED HER TO BE OK AND IN GOOD HEALTH!!

HausOfMark

Uhg get we'll gaga

All she cares about is making US happy :( time to make YOURSELF better!!!

Get well gagsss

-Mark

****** PLEASE READ ******* I rarely post and mostly just read what you guys write however this is important and this recent news about Gaga's health hit close to home. I have always had a borderline Lupus diagnosis my whole life (you can have "tickers" but not enough to officially be diagnosed). Throughout my teens I would deal with pains throughout my joints that would come and go. I also played ice hockey every day on different travel teams which alone was stressful on my joints. Along with Lupus symptoms I have had issues with Synovitis. The pain got to an all time high about a year ago. This also marked 6 years of me smoking marijuana. My doctors never made the correlation (because I never openly admitted smoking often) but one day I had an hockey incident that cause my right knee to collect synovial fluid. I couldn't walk for over a month. I would have the knee drained but it consistently would refill and my doctors couldn't understand why. It was a dark time in my life. At the time I was smoking more than usual because I thought it was helping with the pain. Eventually it occurred to me that the smoke was attributing to the inflammation and aggravated my Lupus symptoms. After 8 months of complete detox my knee has completely restored and I have never felt better. I can play hockey now. This is also the longest I have ever gone without the pot. Each day I experience lest joint pain.

This message NEEDS to be relayed to Gaga somehow. I'm not saying that Marijuana ALONE contributed to this, but it definatly has a factor, especially in people who are predispositioned to Lupus and immune disorders.

Woolfsmck

Wishing her well.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Michelle

****** PLEASE READ ******* I rarely post and mostly just read what you guys write however this is important and this recent news about Gaga's health hit close to home. I have always had a borderline Lupus diagnosis my whole life (you can have "tickers" but not enough to officially be diagnosed). Throughout my teens I would deal with pains throughout my joints that would come and go. I also played ice hockey every day on different travel teams which alone was stressful on my joints. Along with Lupus symptoms I have had issues with Synovitis. The pain got to an all time high about a year ago. This also marked 6 years of me smoking marijuana. My doctors never made the correlation (because I never openly admitted smoking often) but one day I had an hockey incident that cause my right knee to collect synovial fluid. I couldn't walk for over a month. I would have the knee drained but it consistently would refill and my doctors couldn't understand why. It was a dark time in my life. At the time I was smoking more than usual because I thought it was helping with the pain. Eventually it occurred to me that the smoke was attributing to the inflammation and aggravated my Lupus symptoms. After 8 months of complete detox my knee has completely restored and I have never felt better. I can play hockey now. This is also the longest I have ever gone without the pot. Each day I experience lest joint pain.

This message NEEDS to be relayed to Gaga somehow. I'm not saying that Marijuana ALONE contributed to this, but it definatly has a factor, especially in people who are predispositioned to Lupus and immune disorders.

Thank you for sharing your story.I am borderline too and it has cause a bunch of issues with my joints also..I find marijuana helps with that but I have other issues it helps with...anyway thank you for your story :)
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Years ago she said she was borderline positive for lupus and it would progress if she didn't take a break. Well she really didn't and so this could be a side effect

Gaga does not have lupus.

I just read a post that she told Emma or Kayla (can't remember) that she went to the doctors and they said she didn't have it.

correct me if wrong

ladeygags.png

Edited by Pyrenti

Hope she gets better soon.

I also feel bad for whoever was already camping for the Chicago shows. :smh:

Katie14

This explains a lot. Like I've said, I witnessed her very frail+throwing up as soon as the show finished. She's hiding a lot from us.

When was that?

Gaga does not have lupus

She has not been officially diagnosed but shes boarderline, like myself, meaning she experiences many of the systems. When you are tested for it you get "tickers" and if you hit a certain amount then they diagnose you. You can have tickets but just be under enough to be diagnosed. Regardless its an auto immune response. The smoking needs to stop, even the one cig in her show can contribute. Its amazing how much it can contribute to pain for people who are predispositioned to the disease.

I smoked weed for years and always thought it eased the pain. The thc helped, but the physical smoke made the inflammation and pain worse.

drinkmytears

When was that?

In Tacoma a little under a month ago. She was throwing up as soon as the lift hit the floor after MTN.

• Shadow locked this topic