💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

omg she cancelled The Monster Ball I was supposed to go to in Atlantic City over three years ago and I was absolutely devastated, and to read this statement made me cry

I will be attending the BTWB in Philly on the 19th which I assume will be her first show back wow this is scary

Sometimes i wish Gaga would have press conferences for major news and updates. I know all of us would

be less worried if we could see her right now. She'd probably try to calm our asses down.

At this point of time, I want her to screw ARTPOP. I hope she just rests, I feel like we are putting to much pressure on her, she needs to stop for a bit.

Killer Queen216

Ugh, this whole thing has me thinking- we (fans and the GP) so often forget how much hard work and pressure artists face, specifically while on tour. I have a full time career and even I have days where I am just not in the best mood or feeling the greatest and decide to take a day off for some quality 'me time.' Gaga is pretty seriously injured and feels guilty and sad over postponing a handful of shows. She doesn't get to just call out like many of us do; the pressure is too insane, her job and her fans mean too much to her. That makes my heart ache and me love her even more.

Rest up, Gagz. I hope to be seeing you in Boston on the 27th, but your health and wellbeing should comes first no matter how big of a popstar you are!!! :kisses:

Was she feeling / looking okay when you saw her? :ohno:

She did say her body hurt, but she didn't look off. I didn't sense anything different

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

boysboysboys

At least she's not forcing herself. Good job, Haus. :golfclap:

Hope those new days come on weekends.

I'm sorry for Gaga & all the monsters who were going to those shows :noparty:

Does that mean the new music will take even longer tho?

If anything it probably means there's more time to do music :excited2:

omg she cancelled The Monster Ball I was supposed to go to in Atlantic City over three years ago and I was absolutely devastated, and to read this statement made me cry

I will be attending the BTWB in Philly on the 19th which I assume will be her first show back wow this is scary

I missed a monster ball in Connecticut too!! when I saw her tweets I was freaking out and I was hoping my date wasn't cancelled again cuz I would have been SO crushed.. I hope she gets better soon!! I am so sad for monsters that have to miss out :/ I hope she has a speedy recovery and no more dates get effected by this!

Edited by Mason

pink sushi

I'm so sad right now. :( I feel horrible for Gaga... :( And I wouldn't want her do to the show while in pain of course.

But I just can't help being overcome with sadness, disappointment, frustration, and stress at my show being cancelled...... :( Those were my first thoughts unfortunately. All I could think about was the fact that I'm not gonna be at the show tomorrow night.... I feel so selfish... :(

i've been reading how it's not something which is just going to magically get better within the next couple of weeks, so idk what's going to happen with the tour

The important thing right now is her health and her getting better.

Americano

Oh stop, to some of you making this about pitting fans against eachother.. Relax.

It's not about fans pressuring her or this and that, she just had a tough tour and needs time off. I doubt she'd want her fans arguing when she's already feeling bad enough that she's taking a bit of time off.

OMG!!I hope she gets well soon. I have tickets for the Mohegan Sun on the 3rd of March!Poor girl, shes been on the go sooo much!

Michelle

I'm in shock. I spent $500 on tickets for this show. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to go to the rescheduled tour dates, if that even happens....

well you can always get a refund, they said you could.I realize its a lot of money BUT it really isn't the point.I understand the disapointment but she needs to stop, and I really would NOT be shocked if more are postponed.I know people who have went through this and were out WEEKS...

Oh god. I knew they couldn't be lyrics. Oh god I'm gonna cry.

This is horrible. She should cancel the remaining tour dates tbh and rest for the amount of time that would have been the remainder of the tour. Then she can start the next tour with these locations and dates if she wants or something but right now she needs to get better.

I don't care about the Born This Way Ball or even ARTPOP right now. She just needs to heal completely so she can bounce right back to the HEALTHY superstar we know she can be.

May ARTPOP be Gaga's healthiest and safest era, and mae it only begin when she is ready.

I'm sorry for your disappointment monster, I really am, but that's not really the issue here...

:eww:

#getwellsoongaga

all of this!!! :tea:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

zacharybinx

aw man, I have tickets for the Detroit show. I'm sure she'll make it worth the wait, but I just want to make sure she's ok! I remember the first time around with the monster ball, after the Detroit shows she had to cancel a show for exhaustion. I'm not worried, I'll just have to wait a little longer till when it's rescheduled. I feel bad for her having to announce this, you know she feels horrible about it. But if you're sick, you're sick, and you need to give your body a rest to get better!

• Shadow locked this topic