💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Omg. Poor Gaga, just imagine doing that dance routine every second day with synovitis.

Gosh, she really loves us.

This. Gaga is so great. Hope she gets better :(

Ambrosia

LITERALLY THOUGH. The person first in line for Chicago tweeted "What's gonna happen to the people already here" or something similar, ....

You go home.

Some people are incapable of thinking about anyone besides themselves, aren't they? Damn shame...

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Y'all fail to realize she could be reading what you're saying and I'm honestly disappointed in some of you.

Screw ARTPOP. I hope she's okay that's all that matters

Was she feeling / looking okay when you saw her? :ohno:

Edited by Ratchet

Bloody hooker

Y'all fail to realize she could be reading what you're saying and I'm honestly disappointed in some of you.

Screw ARTPOP. I hope she's okay that's all that matters

Yes indeed :tea:

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

tylerjudas

I cannot believe the amount of "I spent $400 on tickets" and "I hope she'll announce something ARTPOP related" comments in this thread right now. I get being bummed about your date being cancelled but her HEALTH is on the line right now, it's not something she can control.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I just hope she gets plenty of rest. It breaks my heart that she's so upset about it. :( I do feel bad for the fans that were attending these shows and those already camping but we all want her to be healthy.

:emo:

Killer Queen216

I'd love to see her take as much time as she needs off after BTW before releasing the first single from ARTPOP. If she is too tired and sick still during ARTPOP promo she will not be at her best, which would affect promo, appearances, music videos, performances, and eventually, the ARTPOP ball. If it means us fans have to squeeze out whatever patience we have left, it's worth it. Her health and well-being come first. Without them being in tact, how will she slay ARTPOP?

Get well soon Gaga, we love you! :hor:

ARTPOP Gypsy

The synovitis is lupus related... She needs to take a break...

I just saw this. :( I just hope she starts to feel better soon. To know she was probably in pain at my show makes me so sad.

Daenerys

I'm sad for her. She's pushing and pushing to please her fans and all we can do is b**ch and complain about one thing or another.

Screw ARTPOP and the tour right now. We all know her health comes first. Let's just hold hands and pray together for this to be a steady recovery.

Take your time, Gagz. We'll still be here. :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Was hoping to see you on the 22nd and 23rd but your health is more important, you should take all the time you need and a little more. Feel better

I've always worried this would happen. She has been on tour non stop. She needs to take a break. Her health is more important. I know she doesn't want to disappoint us but her health is a top priority. Get well soon Mother Monster

Am i the only person that isn't fussing about ARTPOP.. who cares. Her health is the most important thing.

I was wondering the same thing tbh I can't with some people :fail:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

From the Monster Pit line in Chicago

2vjop08.jpg

so lovely

That's really nice to see. :)

Reminds me of this at the monster ball :cry:

Gaga, if you're reading this, we all love you :cry:

Get well soon, rest up, and don't worry. ARTPOP can wait as long as you're happy and healthy.

Oh gosh, I forgot about that. She pushes herself SO hard for us.

• Shadow locked this topic