💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Sleigh Mama

My heart....is so black :emo:

Maybe to make it up to them, she will sing some of ARTPOP at the rescheduled show :ohwell:

Maybe to make it up to them, she will sing some of ARTPOP at the rescheduled show :ohwell:

SERIOUSLY guys stop trying to get some juice out of this. She doesn't deserve to be feeling bad about this, she doesn't "owe" us anything.

She is sick. She needs to rest. End of story.

Hypocrateen

I just want to hug her right now. She should cancel the rest of the tour and delay the whole ARTPOP era, I don't care as long as she's healthy. She mustn't take it easy. :cryga:

She doesn't need to make up anything to anyone. The woman does enough and more for us as it is. Stuff like this makes her feel guilty.

I really hope she gets better soon. My thoughts are with her. She needs to tell members of her staff when she is in pain or isn't feeling right so that it can be dealt with then.

This scares me for the future, now everytime I'll be watching her perform in the back of my mind I'll always be thinking "Is she ok? I wonder if she's in pain right now but just hiding it really well"

"My bones hurt from all the shows

But I don't feel the pain cause Im a pro

I sink in, then I'm ok

My body belongs to you when I'm on stage"

:cry: :cry: :cry:

oh my god :eek:

Future Lover

I'm not trying to sound selfish at all, but could this be why she hasn't been inviting as many fans backstage at the BTWB anymore? More fans = more time she could use for resting.

I just want her to take as much time as she needs and get better.

I hope these next few days off will be enough for her. A lot of ppl here are freaking out for no reason...no reason yet

at least. If she managed to hide the pain for over a month maybe her condition isn't that bad. Yes, her doctor ordered her

to rest but I bet her doctor tells her that every single time she's out and about.

I'm really hoping for a quick recovery. If she needs to postpone/cancel more shows then so be it.

I'm not trying to sound selfish at all, but could this be why she hasn't been inviting as many fans backstage at the BTWB anymore? More fans = more time she could use for resting.

I just want her to take as much time as she needs and get better.

That and the fact that she has a deadline for ARTPOP, I'm sure.

Yuyi.sBitch

I feel so bad for Gaga. I can wait a year for new music if she's healthy. Sending positive healing energy into the universe for Gaga.

Bitter Rival

Well if she's literally physically incapable, she's not going to have a choice.

Her health > her fans going to her concert

i feel the same way but she's obviously more devoted to her fans than she is to herself if she's only taking a week off. Even if it meant postponing the ball for weeks, I think she'd still do it because she wouldn't want to disappoint her fans.

Lana Winters

I really don't want to hear people b---hing about making travel plans to camp out and see her. I've seen people who came from Sweden to camp out for Chicago, but really... Nobody forced you to make travel arrangements. Nobody forced them to spend all that money. They did so at their own risk. Camping is a risk in itself and this is just one of the reasons. I don't want to hear b---hing about money, etc because it was their choice to travel. Nobody forced them to.

• Shadow locked this topic