Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Americano

One of my best friends who plays sports had this diagnosed and was out for weeks. How is she supposed to be back in a week?

Jesse Pinkman

Wow this is so unfortunate, she works so hard..she needs to take her time, even if this means delaying ARTPOP :(

It's science, bitch

From the Monster Pit line in Chicago

2vjop08.jpg

so lovely

Aww how sweet of them :heart:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

"My bones hurt from all the shows

But I don't feel the pain cause Im a pro

I sink in, then I'm ok

My body belongs to you when I'm on stage"

:cry: :cry: :cry: She was hinting at her problems with these lyrics. I remember saying they sucked. I feel like an asshole now. : :sick:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I hope that Gaga feel better soon.

I love how much she genuinely cares for her fans, and her work ethic is amazing, but I really hope that she starts to take better care of herself.

Didymus

Jesus.. When I read in the news section on the homepage: "due to injury" my mouth literally fell open. I almost cried tbfq. I didn't know I cared so much for her actually :laughga: I was so damn worried.. Hiding it for her staff, not being able to walk after a show. Take all the time you need, girl.. Let's send her lots and lots of love and prayer, my darlings! :pawsup:

Edited by 882THKing

"My bones hurt from all the shows

But I don't feel the pain cause Im a pro

I sink in, then I'm ok

My body belongs to you when I'm on stage"

:cry: :cry: :cry: She was hinting at her problems with these lyrics. I remember saying they sucked. I feel like an asshole now. : :sick:

Oh ****! I forgot about that. Poor Gaga. :(

she's such an angel, performing all these shows while being in pain :(

get well soon Gaga, your health is first priority. And never hide something like this from your staff again :cryga:

I was telling so many people that she is obviously not in the state to tour so often but nobody believed me. "She's just a bit high dude", well she isn't :crossed:

That won't be a good step, sooner or later not fully recovered injury will come back. But she has her own doctors so maybe it's not that serious if they recommended 4 shows break only.

No it won't be a good step, but this is Gaga we are talking about, she is too stubborn and dedicated.

Demon Of Razgriz

I hope she gets better :(

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

• Shadow locked this topic