💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Monsters should respect the key holder. Even with the 8AM rule, they should make sure that the first person in line at these shows right now gets the key.

PRAY FOR GAGA.

EdgeofGlory1604

i have floor tickets to the Detroit show :noparty:

i hope she gets better fast! i don't want her hurting herself worse!

but i hope she reschedules! maybe it'll be the last show of the tour and she'll release the ARTPOP release date at the show or something? lol

Reminds me of this at the monster ball :cry:

OMG. Never seen this before :ohno: She was exhausted, she sang the lyrics of the first verse in the second one. She works so hard for us.

this can take 6 to 12 weeks to recover

Maybe so but trust me, she is only going to postpone those four shows and then start again.

I feel so bad for her you can clearly tell that shes injured because she wouldn't have cancelled it otherwise i feel so sad that she's been hiding it for a month :'(

Get well soon Gaga and hopefully a speedy recovery!

Amen Fashion

This is so sad. She really is an amazing person. She does everything she can to make her fans shine. I hope she gets well soon.

I remember watching that Bad Romance video and being afraid that she would work herself to death. She really pushes herself well past her limit sometimes.

Harry Potter

Aww! She's so sweet even though she must be in pain! I hope she gets better! This tour is really taking its toll on her!

All i ****ing care about her is health. She needs a rest, and she needs to get better. I love her so so much.

miamorevolefeyah

As sad it would be for her fans, I think the best thing she can do is wrap up The Born This Way Ball as soon earlier as she really needs a long break and maybe push ARTPOP back a little.

I really hope she will be ok.

Maybe so but trust me, she is only going to postpone those four shows and then start again.

That won't be a good step, sooner or later not fully recovered injury will come back. But she has her own doctors so maybe it's not that serious if they recommended 4 shows brake only.

• Shadow locked this topic