Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Americano

Actually, Gagz tweeted The Born This Ball Tour was cancelled, that's where they got it...

lol i never even noticed

MonsterOfSpain

Actually, Gagz tweeted The Born This Ball Tour was cancelled, that's where they got it...

But that's not as important as "Lada Gaga" is lmao .

The fuq? :laughga:

ChicaSkas

lol@ Twitter word limits causing CNN to f up :dies:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

iAstroLeo

They always make an official statement when they film a tour like they did with the Monster Ball Tour. Gaga would tweets something if her team filmed the tour before..

They always make an official statement when they film a tour like they did with the Monster Ball Tour. Gaga would tweets something if her team filmed the tour before..

But that's when it was plan A, maybe they filmed another show just in case something like this happened

But that's when it was plan A, maybe they filmed another show just in case something like this happened

Maybe not lol will see

joemayzzin

now that i joined i must say i'm still in shock it's cancelled, but after the tweet from her dad it's good to know she is doing better. I've never seen gaga live and would of March 6th at the Barclays center in Brooklyn so it sucks but i still bleached my hair blonde anyway cause i love her!

So the Born This Way Ball isn't cancelled??

The delusion. :giveup:

Well, not everyone knows it is cancelled -

- not http://contests.about.com/b/2013/02/24/see-lady-gaga-perform-in-florida-with-virgin-mobiles-sweepstakes.htm

About.com Guide February 24, 2013

who are running a sweepstake:

Grand Prize: A four-day trip for two to Miami, Florida to attend a Lady Gaga concert airfare, hotel, admission to the Lady Gaga concert in Miami, Florida on March 16, 2013, ground transportation, dinner, VIP admission to a Miami nightclub, a gift bag of Virgin Mobile swag, and $1,000 spending money. (ARV: $4,950)

:derpga:

Well, not everyone knows it is cancelled -

- not http://contests.about.com/b/2013/02/24/see-lady-gaga-perform-in-florida-with-virgin-mobiles-sweepstakes.htm

About.com Guide February 24, 2013

who are running a sweepstake:

Grand Prize: A four-day trip for two to Miami, Florida to attend a Lady Gaga concert airfare, hotel, admission to the Lady Gaga concert in Miami, Florida on March 16, 2013, ground transportation, dinner, VIP admission to a Miami nightclub, a gift bag of Virgin Mobile swag, and $1,000 spending money. (ARV: $4,950)

:derpga:

Signing up anyway :derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic