❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

This is all so sad. I wish I could be right by her side to hug her :giveup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Synovitis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Synovitis is the medical term for inflammation of the synovial membrane. This membrane lines joints which possess cavities, known as synovial joints. The condition is usually painful, particularly when the joint is moved. The joint usually swells due to synovial fluid collection.

Synovitis may occur in association with arthritis as well as lupus, gout, and other conditions. Synovitis is more commonly found in rheumatoid arthritis than in other forms of arthritis, and can thus serve as a distinguishing factor, although it can present to a lesser degree in osteoarthritis. Long term occurrence of synovitis can result in degeneration of the joint.

[edit]Signs and symptoms

Synovitis causes joint tenderness or pain, swelling and hard lumps, called nodules. When associated with rheumatoid arthritis, swelling is a better indicator than tenderness.[1]

[edit]Treatment

Synovitis symptoms can be treated by with anti-inflammatory d--gs such as NSAIDs. An injection of steroids may be done, directly into the affected joint. Specific treatment depends on the underlying cause of the synovitis.

Injected steroids wear the muscle away over time, she needs to just lay in bed all day and watch movies and eat :nick:

Gagaloo, baby.

Please just get well and don't worry. The shows and the album can wait.

I love her so much, God.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PrinceDieHigh

Are the shows really going to be postponed because I got my ticket for the show tomorrow in September and would go which ever day she changes it to.

GagaObsession

She is just working herself too hard, I feel so bad for her, she just wants to please everyone and it comes with a price. :ohno:

Alien Tulip

It's disgusting that so many twitter monsters are tweeting her ignorant **** like "So I guess ARTPOP is delayed then". She needs to put her health first and stop apologizing for something she can't control. The fact that some monsters are cussing her out is quite sad and ridiculous. She is sure to reschedule. I hope she gets better soon. She needs to take a break as long as she wants.

Allison M

i seriously am like shaking and crying. it makes me so sad knowing how much pain she is in and how hard she continues to push herself for us.

it also scares me that this is associated with Lupus. it scares me that she has Lupus knowing that her Aunt passed away from it and Tara has become increasing ill from it. I just want her to take a good rest.

her health and happiness is most important to me.

Robotboy

i dont understand how such a smart woman can also be a bit stupid. i guess its cuz she hates to disappoint us, but you can't be silent about an injury for a month... :noparty:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

heavyMetalGAGA

Let's knock it off with the "JOIN" comments. This thread blatantly isn't here for that.

Sorry, it's harmless though. I already said how she needs a break & how amazing/kind she is for continuing to push forward for us! More members makes the site more fun :) Nothing wrong with saying that.

• Shadow locked this topic