Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

themrdenlife

its scary that u already know that because gaga wants to announce it on twitter right now ..... GET WELL GAGA

I would rather wait a few more months and have her healthy than for her to overwork herself and have ARTPOP fairly soon! Poor Girl, :( I hope she feels better by her next show!! :cry:

@ladygaga: There's an unfortunate announcement coming out right now, concerning myself and the Born This Ball. Im so sorry. I barely know what to say.

I have costochondritis, which is inflammation of the joints and cartilage in the ribs. It's very painful, can't imagine it all over my body

She's been hiding it for a very long time according to her most recent tweet.

It also makes sense she started smoking a lot more, because people with lupus are in chronic pain

That fan story from earlier mentioned this:

she said wow it was really good and that it came at just the right time in her life because right now the tour is really making her bones hurt so the book will give her the encouragement to finish the tour strong.

Rest and get well soon, Gaga. <3

She's been hiding it for a very long time according to her most recent tweet.

It also makes sense she started smoking a lot more, because people with lupus are in chronic pain

yup

This is awful :(

J e s s e

Oh dear. :ohno: Let's hope she gets better soon! Oh she's not performing on the day of my birthday anymore :cry:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

GrandchildDavid

Years ago she said she was borderline positive for lupus and it would progress if she didn't take a break. Well she really didn't and so this could be a side effect

:emo: OMFG. I don't want it to turn into anything severe. I'm seriously worried about her now.

skaxboy

Id be so sad if that was a show I was going to but I would care more about her health. They should give monsters in line in Chicago some sort of bracelet or paper to hold their spot for the rescheduled show. It'd suck having to camp all over.

• Shadow locked this topic