Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

In a way it kind of fits to the whole era. I do not want to say that BTW was a mess, like many did, but we can't deny that comparing it to the other eras, it was a bit underperforming overall. And some era aspects that have greater value for the monsters were disappointing, such as right single choice (although we will never know if MTN would have sold more as 2nd or 3rd single or if Scheiße or Hair would have been a hit) and a more legendary video for TEOG (although it was great to see her being able to realize a worldwide hit without an extraordinary video - proof of her talent besides promotion qualities).

The fact that chances for a final ball in NYC or a DVD are small and that the era ended abruptly kind of fits to the whole development of the era. But the era was born this way, and not else. All in all - and personally I realized this after two years - she gave me and many others her best album to date. And in the end, that's what counts. The rest is decoration. Of course, if there's no decoration, there's no Gaga. But we are talking about one BTW era and not decades of BTW.

• Shadow locked this topic