💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga talks Madonna, P. Hilton and more

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And gaga was like “she’s just waiting for me to strike another pose.†Then she moved her arms and held them to make different positions"

:rip:

A phoenix rising from the ashes? Interesting description for ARTPOP. And I'd hope it truly does once it comes out this year. Anyway, so the fallout between her and who has been finally explained, she feels indifferent towards Madonna, and more importantly, she considers ARTPOP to be her best album to date, which makes me more excited - given the involvements of Zedd and Madeon. I'm way ready for some dirty EDM album. :excited2:

ok who did this interview? a random monster? i get that the other interview was done by the propagaga admin, but who is she and why should i believe this story?

ok who did this interview? a random monster? i get that the other interview was done by the propagaga admin, but who is she and why should i believe this story?

this

i like the part where she explained about what's going on between her and p.erez and how she handled the whole incident. classy as always. glad that she is now happier than before after so many things happened around her.

can't wait for ARTPOP!

Dont know whether to believe this is true or not but if it is, then cool, I'm happy she said those things. Cautiously lookin forward to ARTPOP. She's hypin it up quite a bit.

I feel so reassured when gaga says she doesn't think she will ever top it :sweat: , its good , but unfortunate at the same time (even though she can always top her previous works)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived