'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hair cover

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

i just hear someone singing karaoke to hair. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to say as i think very little of it. the song itself is quite monotonous vocally so it's not like it showcases your abilities or anything. if you want to do something impressive, do something creative like maybe writing your own song and doing a bit of music or something? being able to sing along to a song is almost a ubiquitous skill.

Maybe try adding some harmonizing to it? Like layer your vocals here and there. Something to spice it up.

KarmaPolice

i just hear someone singing karaoke to hair. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to say as i think very little of it. the song itself is quite monotonous vocally so it's not like it showcases your abilities or anything. if you want to do something impressive, do something creative like maybe writing your own song and doing a bit of music or something? being able to sing along to a song is almost a ubiquitous skill.

dude as the title is saying i'm doing a cover..i'm not trying to sell you my voice :/

dude as the title is saying i'm doing a cover..i'm not trying to sell you my voice :/

"what do you think about this cover i made" those are my thoughts friend :')))))))))))

KarmaPolice

"what do you think about this cover i made" those are my thoughts friend :')))))))))))

yes, and as i said, it's a cover. I don't want to do something impressive or something creative, just sing the song like gaga is singing it. BUT if you have some advice for my voice and not for the content of what i'm singing, I'll really appreciate them ;)

yes, and as i said, it's a cover. I don't want to do something impressive or something creative, just sing the song like gaga is singing it. BUT if you have some advice for my voice and not for the content of what i'm singing, I'll really appreciate them ;)

well then i dunno why you made a thread for discussion about you singing along to a gaga song, that is not so interesting ya no? :( but i gave u my thoughts already they weren't meant as mean spirited in the slightest ^_^;; >_>

Nice pitch control. However, you need some serious work on the shape of your vowels. When singing, you should always hold out the first syllable and either leave "r"s out of the phrase or at the end of the word. For example, "HAIR" should sound like "HEH" or if you want to keep the r, then "HEH-R". You are producing a lot of "HE-YA" sounds which doesn't sound pretty all the time. Also be careful about holding out long notes, I noticed that your notes start to go flat when you hold them out and tend to slide down at the end of them. That is a big no-no, always sustain the note unless the music actually asks for a slide. There's some room for improvement, but you did a great job!

satanpiss666

Hi i did a remix of ur cover, plz enjoy it

https://soundcloud.com/sadfag/enough-this-enough-is-enough

KarmaPolice

Nice pitch control. However, you need some serious work on the shape of your vowels. When singing, you should always hold out the first syllable and either leave "r"s out of the phrase or at the end of the word. For example, "HAIR" should sound like "HEH" or if you want to keep the r, then "HEH-R". You are producing a lot of "HE-YA" sounds which doesn't sound pretty all the time. Also be careful about holding out long notes, I noticed that your notes start to go flat when you hold them out and tend to slide down at the end of them. That is a big no-no, always sustain the note unless the music actually asks for a slide. There's some room for improvement, but you did a great job!

Thank you really much! :D

Hi i did a remix of ur cover, plz enjoy it

https://soundcloud.c...nough-is-enough

WTF is this?

satanpiss666

Thank you really much! :D

WTF is this?

The incarnation of my artistic spirit you helped drive out.in other words: My ARTPOP finding its physical form. Did I do your version justice? Did I make you proud?

Archived