💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Graphic Artists - Help Needed!

Bowie

Featured Posts

Hey everyone,

So, as some of you may know, I'm a singer-songwriter and I'm preparing a new album for release next year. I am, basically, putting out a request for graphic artists to come up with a logo that I can use on my releases. I would also then, If they wanted to, invite them to be a graphic artist for my album/project, dealing with creating cover arts and posters etc. It's a big undertaking, I know, but it's over an extended period of 2 1/2 years. If you're interested, please continue reading.

So, there are two variations of the logo I'd like to use. One would just read "RM" and the other "Ryan Montgomery". I am hoping to go in a similar direction of Rihanna's current logo, but a bit more futuristic. If you're up for making the logo please PM me.

If you're also up to work on the project (for credit and thanks - no profit, as it's a charity album) please also PM me, and the same goes for wanting to do both :hug:

Thanks in advance. I know how amazing all you graphic artists are, and as I only use PicMonkey, I don't feel I can go it alone any more :runhug: Hope to hear from you soon x

Archived