💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga #6 Best Grammy Performances - Billboard

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

who's pink tho?

Slaying your fave. Well our fave in this particular instance. :ohwell:

I'm not pressed tho. P!nk deserves that spot.

She's far too underrated. So talented.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm, the Born this way performance slayed everything from that list.

:wtf:

You're cray if you think the messy 2011 performance beat P!nk's performance :laughga:

you and i was an epic performance!!!! idk what they say..but gaga is a natural performer..as other artists just sit on the couch as they sing (*cough* eminem, taylor swift) or just stand (cough adele).... gaga actually delivers, and is the one everybody talk afterwards..besides in my opinion gaga has a better voice then adele...adele is very monotone..as gaga has jazzy piano voice, like the female version of elton...**** the ppl who cant see nothing behind the eat dress and the 99 cents sell

You and I was at the VMAs, not the Grammys.

Also, Gaga is NOT a better singer than Adele. Gaga has horrible technique as does Adele, but it's not as bad as Gaga's. Gaga tends to strain her voice very often, leading to sounding flat, cracking, or having a nasal sound. Adele is NOT monotone. Quite the contrary, ALL of Gaga's songs are very monotone up until the breakdown and even then, must of them don't go out of an octave's range while Adele's very often do. Yes, Gaga has a jazzy voice, but that doesn't make it better, and mind you that she rarely uses that jazz potential that she has. If anything, Gaga has a rock and roll timbre in her voice when she's playing piano, not jazzy.

You and I was at the VMAs, not the Grammys.

Also, Gaga is NOT a better singer than Adele. Gaga has horrible technique as does Adele, but it's not as bad as Gaga's. Gaga tends to strain her voice very often, leading to sounding flat, cracking, or having a nasal sound. Adele is NOT monotone. Quite the contrary, ALL of Gaga's songs are very monotone up until the breakdown and even then, must of them don't go out of an octave's range while Adele's very often do. Yes, Gaga has a jazzy voice, but that doesn't make it better, and mind you that she rarely uses that jazz potential that she has. If anything, Gaga has a rock and roll timbre in her voice when she's playing piano, not jazzy.

If you mean from a technical perspective, you're right.

Adele has horrible technique? Not really. She had unhealthy habits, vocally and in her personal life, which were what contributed to her vocal nodules, but overall she had/has decent technique (3 octaves of notes with good tone and resonance).

Gaga, unfortunately, does not have very good technique (she has about two octaves of full voice and a pretty disconnected head voice/falsetto).

But conveying emotion through singing can be more relative; I think Gaga wins from an artistic perspective. :shrug:

Ugh, I really want Gaga to get a new voice teacher, though. That she's doing this well with such a horrible teacher is really impressive, actually (this is the same guy who ruined Christina's voice and is teaching Bono and Mick Jagger so I have very little confidence in his capacity as a voice teacher and blame him for Gaga's vocal problems).

If you mean from a technical perspective, you're right.

Adele has horrible technique? Not really. She had unhealthy habits, vocally and in her personal life, which were what contributed to her vocal nodules, but overall she had/has decent technique (3 octaves of notes with good tone and resonance).

Gaga, unfortunately, does not have very good technique (she has about two octaves of full voice and a pretty disconnected head voice/falsetto).

But conveying emotion through singing can be more relative; I think Gaga wins from an artistic perspective. :shrug:

Ugh, I really want Gaga to get a new voice teacher, though. That she's doing this well with such a horrible teacher is really impressive, actually (this is the same guy who ruined Christina's voice and is teaching Bono and Mick Jagger so I have very little confidence in his capacity as a voice teacher and blame him for Gaga's vocal problems).

Ooopss... I did not mean to write that Adele has horrible technique. I just meant to say she wasn't the best either. Let's also not forget Gaga's constant struggle with her high notes, which she often tries to hit with her chest voice and it just sounds whiny and painful (see Scheisse at BTWB)

I feel like even just working on her vowels would make Gaga a better singer. I'm tired of those "I'm gonna marry the NAGH-EEEEETTTT"s. Also the "Gonna make love to the STORK."

Congratulations to Gaga then. And I agree with their statements about the 2010 performance with Elton. It was indeed classic that it reminds me of yet another Elton's performance at the GRAMMYs with yet another Interscope signed artist, Eminem, which is also a part of Billboard's list of 10 Best GRAMMY performances since 2000. :clap:

No Born This Way? :noparty:

MMFTE :nails:

BTW @ the grammy's >>>>> ur faves tbh :nails:

That HUNG UP performance though. :legend:

Almost peed my pants in my Madonna fandom that night tbh

P!nk is well deserved in the top spot though. Haters can stay pressed. :nacho:

MelbHawker

:legend: Yes that performance with Elton will go down in history - a true Grammys epic.

The Born This Way performance at the Grammys was good, but not great.

if only she did the paparazzi VMA performance at the grammys instead, then she would of been a serious contender for 1st

dont like pink but respect the effort she puts into her live show!

^^^ I just read ur p!nk comment. :laughga:

I hope u don't think I was calling u pressed? I knows u ain't tbh. :runhug:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived