Jump to content
science

Epidemic causes 143 deaths in Congo, WHO being dispatched


Ocean Blvd

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
30 minutes ago, nATAH said:

gays will put their profile pictures as one of the desperate housewives and suddenly behave like they're the regina george of the forum likeeee :icant:

and by the way I am a woman, not surprised that you’re wrong again:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response?:rip:

I’m sorry but who are you :triggered: “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life:coffee:

thank you for further proving my point :alsemanche:

hopefully you mature soon, mostly for the sake of those around you

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response?:rip:

I’m sorry but who are you :triggered: “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life:coffee:

Take a nap, you are getting things worse... Your empathy level seems to be in red numbers

This is not a random divas fight, there's dead involved

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nATAH said:

thank you for further proving my point :alsemanche:

hopefully you mature soon, mostly for the sake of those around you

This reply together with your avi can make me fall in love :v:

P.S. Yup, when things go out of the place I prefer to divert attention :vegas:

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatography
6 hours ago, Ocean Blvd said:

because I have a life outside of this forum and I only replied as soon as I saw the response?:rip:

I’m sorry but who are you :triggered: “the fact that you are in fact sometimes in the wrong” says the person that STALKS every post I make on this forum and doesn’t miss a chance to reply to everything I say just for the sake of some poor drama in their boring life:coffee:

Brother they meant you are human therefore not always correct, they’re not stalking your posts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...