ROSÉ and Bruno Mars debut at #1 on Global 200 and #8 on The Hot 100 with "APT."

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Edited by Teletubby
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

Anderson123

Good for them. It's a bit too repetitive for me, only listened to it once and I was done. :icant:

RenegAde

8 is a strong debut and I love the song and bruno but I'm glad it didn't out debut DWAS so I can say no gaga no sales :cheeky:

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nite

It's a cute song, the chorus got a bit too repetitive for me though. I really like the versions with a shortened/removed chorus that still let me bop to the prechorus  :huntyga:

• Love 1

• Teletubby changed the title to ROSÉ and Bruno Mars debut at #1 on Global 200 and #8 on The Hot 100 with "APT."
2School4Cool
15 minutes ago, Nite said:

It's a cute song, the chorus got a bit too repetitive for me though. I really like the versions with a shortened/removed chorus that still let me bop to the prechorus  :huntyga:

The reduced chorus version is perfect!

See The Best In Everyone
  • YAAAS 1

Shyane

I listened to the full song today for the first time. I can see it being a global hit but surely not a US hit. The song started with korean. There is no way Americans will embrace this song the way they embrace DWAS which is sonically very old-fashioned American-like.