celeb

Perrie reveals she wants to make up with Jesy Nelson but is nervous to reach out

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

They were so close and it has been 4 years, hope they can make up. 

Perrie Edwards confirms she wrote a song about Jesy Nelson ‘Same Place Different View’. Perrie states she does not know whether to reach out to Jesy to try and make up or whether she should leave her alone incase she doesn’t want to.

Perrie reveals she is scared of reaching out to Jesy Nelson and incase she finds she doesn’t want to become friends and that’ll be more heartbreak.

32:52 mark:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PMM

well, now that it's public you better send her that text now. if you waiting for her to reach out first you gonna wait looooonng time 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 4

bionic

being too afraid to reach out privately but confident enough to write a song about it and let the whole world know exactly who and what it is about? perrie please.

IMO it is better to reach out and be ignored. at least you know you tried and the issue isn't on your side.

buy bionic
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Addison Rae

i kinda wish they’d all reconnect; i wasn’t a big fan of them when they were active but i’ve been watching random little mix compilations lately and you could tell they were a genuine group that loved being together. maybe it’s best that they’re solo so they can explore their own musical identities, but a one off album with all 4 would be cute :giveup:

Edited by Addison Rae
don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Bronco

I agree with others that itd be better to have kept this private. 

But equally, Perrie & Jade to my knowledge never got involved in any of the drama. Leigh was the only one accused of trying to stoke things via fan pages (i dont know if this was ever proven true or not).

Jessie, meanwhile did publicly get involved with dragging all of them. So I feel like it is on Jessie to make the steps towards them in some respects.

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I agree with others that itd be better to have kept this private. 

But equally, Perrie & Jade to my knowledge never got involved in any of the drama. Leigh was the only one accused of trying to stoke things via fan pages (i dont know if this was ever proven true or not).

Jessie, meanwhile did publicly get involved with dragging all of them. So I feel like it is on Jessie to make the steps towards them in some respects.

She didn't drag them once, the only thing she did wrong was stay silent when Nicki was going off about them.

This is what Jesy has said about them, it has been nothing but glowing and positive:

But yeah I do agree Jesy does need to take accountability for things too, for sure.

Edited by Gimme More
  • Like 1

Bronco
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She didn't drag them once, the only thing she did wrong was stay silent when Nicki was going off about them.

This is what Jesy has said about them, it has been nothing but glowing and positive:

But yeah I do agree Jesy does need to take accountability for things too, for sure.

I mean laughing along with Nicki and I haven't seen her row back from that ig live if she did. Its not doing the dragging yourself, but the kids who hung out and laughed with the bullies are just as bad in my book tbh. 

Ngl I feel like Jade & Perrie will just sit it out until Jesy & Leigh sort it out.