question

Is Gaga sad?

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

This kinda gives the whole "BloodPop forced her to do Chromatica!" rhetoric tbh, and I was never a fan of that. Michael encouraged her to do a pop album, but at the end of the day it's Gaga's career and she has to be the one to put in the work. And for what it's worth, it looked like she was extremely happy making this album. She was excited sharing the snippets in Paris and she's expressed multiple times in Joker interviews that she felt free making LG7.

From what we know of LG7, it seems like a return to form for Gaga, which requires a lot of emotional investment on her part. I don't think she's "dreading to enter this era." 

Yes, she is the one to put in the work. And when public reception to putting in that work for a long time suddenly backfires in the middle of a build to a new solo era, it is entirely logical to lose some emotional momentum. Obviously we don't know jack **** and I am merely guessing. I'm just saying I would understand if she was less enthusiastic now than she was before.

2School4Cool

I can’t speak for Gaga or how she’s feeling, but we’ve heard numerous accounts of how happy she’s been this year, I’m sure the silence is part of the strategy behind the promo. I’m sure this rollout has been planned meticulously for months, including what she posts and when 

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Yes, she is the one to put in the work. And when public reception to putting in that work for a long time suddenly backfires in the middle of a build to a new solo era, it is entirely logical to lose some emotional momentum. Obviously we don't know jack **** and I am merely guessing. I'm just saying I would understand if she was less enthusiastic now than she was before.

I'm sure Joker's reception affected her on some level, but not enough to stay completely silent when she's debuting her new pop era. Like I said in another comment, it's not like it's just Gaga staying silent. The promo for Disease has been minimal. If Interscope & everyone on her team were doing promo for the song and it was just her that said nothing, sure, that'd be weird. But that's not what's happening. I believe her (and the general) silence around Disease/LG7 is part of part of some promo strategy. 

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖
  • Like 1

PartySick

Y'all need to take a breath I swear :messga:

The video not being out yet is simply an indication that they're approaching promo differently. Likely leaning into Gaga's knack for longevity rather than huge peaks and immediate fizzles.

She's fine! Stream Disease and stop worrying! Trust her and her team, they know what they're doing better than ANYBODY with an account on this site (except you, @BorisIsHere:pray:

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 4

Omg i think We talk about tòo much azeznd analyse Is She SAd, happier than ever. I understand her commitment tò these projects being analysed since She insists so much on talking about It, of It was Natural and Easy you wouldnt even mention it

I think people don't get that the reason we got so many interviews and comments on Harlequin is because it was always meant to be a two week long era, and that's why it needed to be stacked with content, and we got to see GaGa being spontaneous. However, this era will last a lot, so the silence is probably calculated, mostly because no one from her team is saying anything (which indicates it's probably a group decision to remain quiet). 

And while the reception towards Joker was probably bittersweet, let's not forget Gaga seems happy for reasons that go beyond success itself: she's in love with a man who seems to be a great person and someone who loves her a lot, and she's feeling very fulfilled with her music and artistic vision, and that isn't going to disappear only because a movie she did not direct and did not write flopped. If she survived ARTPOP with no support system, then Joker should be nothing but a minor inconvenience. So no, I don't think we have reasons to believe Gaga is not happy.

Edited by Hovering
  • Like 6

CatelynnMarie
56 minutes ago, David Ward said:

You look familiar! Did you used to stay at the covenant house in atlantic city in 2013?? Because I may know you

I did not! But! I did go to Atlantic City quite often back then and did have the chance to go to the artRAVE in AC in 2014! It’s possible we crossed paths during one of the visits! 

Edited by CatelynnMarie

Folks, stop being insufferable. She is getting insane critical acclaim, the very first time in her career. What’re u all talking about? Just let this thing breathe a little. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think she is rightfully celebrating the start of this new era and giving herself some well deserved rest, who knows how hard she has been working up until this deadline? Plus, everything she teased about this era during the year has been spaced out but she looks incredibly happy and so I think she is exactly that and just vibing with her life. 

Edited by Alxjcgn
  • Like 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

I think it's the opposite TBH :laughga:. When she overworks herself into depression, is when she looks miserable to me. 

Her silence now, to me, feels like a healthy sign. She's approaching this like a job, not like her life depends on it anymore. 

She's probably just enjoying life with her boyfriend and family, maybe stressed about the Joker backlash still, and allowing herself to rest and be chill. It feels healthier to me. 

She'll be back doing press, soon enough, let her rest. Plus, a tour is on the developing stages now, she's gonna be overworked again, as soon as it starts, let her breathe now :iamfair:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 6

Dramatica

I think people crying like this over her supposed lack of energy is what's gonna piss her and her team off.

Trust her, have faith in her, you Little Managers...

icegif-6188.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Silence is a form of damage control.

4 weeks ago it was "JFAD bombed. Gaga (acting career) is over (again)"

Now it is "Where is Gaga? I want more of her!"

She is a multimillionaire. She has professional people around her that can help her process the goods and bads of her life.

We don't. So, don't overthink about it.

Edited by Arcanum
I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 1