question

DISEASE MV - Shot on iPhone

Auralegends

Featured Posts

Chlorine
30 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Apple has announced a streak of events for the upcoming week, though rather MAC related.

But maybe they are saving the video for a premiere at the event? Shot on iPhone, edited on Mac kinda stuff. She did in the past, the Weekend did it...

If it’s the case then it’s me in that car trying to get Gaga :max:

• LMAO 1

A Very Gaga Holida
25 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

I don't think shes going to make that same mistake again...

She never does the same mistake twice

She does it five or six times to be sure

• LMAO 7

I hate to say this but as far as the MV preview, it looks like it COULD have been recorded with an iPhone, but I really really hope that they're not doing that again. 

• Sad 1

DavidLuis198
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I feel like with Disease you could do some interesting things. Like maybe a "found footage"-style music video to really capture the horror/dark aesthetics. But with Stupid Love...well that was just unfortunate :selena:

The thing is found footage usually it's not the greatest quality of video, or is shaky and things like that, and Apple wouldn't want to promote their products as "bad" picture quality

I don't know how to write in english
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

The thing is found footage usually it's not the greatest quality of video, or is shaky and things like that, and Apple wouldn't want to promote their products as "bad" picture quality

Well the entire video doesn’t have to be that, it was just a suggestion for something she could do if she filmed the music video on an iPhone. In general, I think there’s more interesting potential than what she did with SL’s mv. 

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣, 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖
  • Like 1