other

What Is Happening? Is Gaga Okay?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Remember when she seems so excited sharing this snippets of the new alboom to us, her fans? 

I wonder why the silence now on her new single for her pop solo album? It's like drop the baggage and go now because of it. She was so visible when doing promotion for one off projects that is DWAS & Harlequin when it was released. It even got Zane Lowe interview. But why the crickets now? Why the non existent energy? Like, not even celebrating the release with her fans?

Wondering if this is what she originally planned, the no promo style promotion, or has something changed? Could the JFAD getting panned soured her mood? 

Cos all of these doesn't feel normal to me. She is a little bit too quiet for her own major release. I just hope she is okay.  :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 16
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Maybe it’s the strategy for now. I really do think they plan to have the song peak in the future weeks not at debut, there’s no other reason why we don’t have physicals or the video yet. So maybe she’s not saying much because it’s meant to be lowkey for now? Idk my theory…

• Like 7

She was so busy promoting Joker and Harlequin, maybe she’s letting the radio deals do the work for now 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

HelloHangoverz

she's waiting for bobby to come back from puerto vallarta and come up with a marketing plan

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 28

Why would she follow the same rollout as she has in the past when it hasn’t worked? So many of us, for years, have questioned her team and their rollout decisions.

It’s clear they want the music/art to speak for itself and build momentum rather than throw it all at us at once and pray it takes. This makes sense. 

Edited by gemein3
  • Like 26

My hypothesis is that they were still unsure of the reception the song would get since the Joker 2 fiasco and afraid of how this could impact the new single. They're testing the waters and so far the reception seems very positive, so I believe there's more to come soon. 

• Like 15

I heard a promo she recorded for the “world premiere of my new song disease on iHeart Radio, you ca hear it here all day” before and after Disease three times yesterday, she’s definitely doing promo and I’m sure there’s more to come.

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

It just feels like her hearts no in it. And I’m not saying she’s not proud of the song. But she’s been at full speed for the last 3 months. DWSM is still on high rotation. Even though Joker flopped, she’s been heavily promoting it throughout Sept and we got Harlequin on top of it. In any other circumstances I wouldve been beside myself at the prospect of getting a new Gaga song, but because we’ve been so fed the last couple of months, I didn’t even stay up till 5am to listen to the song right when it premiered. I really do think Gaga should’ve waited until the new year to kick off the new era. Single in Jan and album in Feb. It seems Gaga gave us so much content recently that the fans would be okay with it and Gaga would have time to recharge batteries and come back with new energy.

Edited by jackweller
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 8

Just now, Noah said:

but we only have the weekend.... 

you can serve it to me ancient disease style :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1