celeb

Justin Bieber considers suing business managers for squandering his fortune

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Justin Bieber is reportedly considering taking legal action against his former business managers for mismanaging his money.

The “Peaches” singer has been livid for several years because he believes he has lost a lot of dough due to decisions made by his managers, sources told TMZ Wednesday.

Though it is unclear exactly how much money Bieber, 30, believes has been squandered, the insiders told the outlet that he has been discussing the possibility of suing those responsible.

Justin parted ways with his business manager Lou Taylor earlier this year and replaced her with Edward White, who also works with Johnny Depp. TMZ did not name the managers in question in its report.

• Shook 4

Naak Le Vaar

I don't even like Justin, but I hope he sues and wins. How someone could profit off and steal your money from your success. Unthinkable. Alexa play BBHMM

Edited by Naak Le Vaar
Lmao they blocked my signature

The more things are revealed, the more I understand his problematic behavior and that he was basically a victim of this whole toxic industry.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2