news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Anderson123
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Anyone else scared bc of how perfect illusion preceding trump winning, stupid love preceding COVID 19, and now disease is going to precede…. :selena:

Gaga’s Disease to spread several Variants around the world. Be sure to catch red blood limited vinyl. :legend:

southpaw773

Lots of fake stuff out there that people might fall for because we know the partial lyrics 

Moon dust gets everywhere

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Dm me

Girl we can’t u don’t (sh)allow it

antpats2
On 10/21/2024 at 11:49 AM, HelloHangoverz said:

https://presave.umusic.com/ladygaga-disease

Credit to @antpats2 for finding this!

LYRICS SO FAR:

I could play the doctor

I can cure your disease,

If you were a sinner,

I could make you believe,

Lay you down like 123

Eyes roll back in ecstacy

I can smell your sickness,

I can cure ya,

Cure your disease

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just going to plug my LG7 tracker here :pole:

oh wow, thanks for the credit! I genuinely found it by mistake; I went back to the ladygaga.lnk.to/disease link from last week to see if it was working or not, and it redirected to the new pre-save link and saw nobody had posted about it yet 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

gemein3
2 hours ago, zerojk said:

Our curse already happened with Joker flopping, we are already safe

You’re so right. Kamala will win! 

Allan

I don't know if this is old news but all the song lyrics websites seem to be gone.

Alvitr

Just a short fun theorising and speculation with upcoming stuff.

Overall it feels like it will be an psych-ward/ asylum theme in the music video. Wasn’t it rumoured that Gaga did search for a location with that awhile back, also the now rumoured dance group ( the eerie and creepy mummy things, was it called nuns-something?) 

The artwork Gaga posted, it is not a crash when she just lays there on the car. It really feels so psychological and maybe some sort of an episode… It’s like just giving up or resting on the car. The fact the the car is white and she wears white, gives some sort of symbolism of purity, peace, innocence, sterility, while her head/hair is black which could be a nod to the darkness, unknown and the chaos in the mind. 

I know this isn’t the Notorious Being song being released but with the artwork and the upcoming era/single, it really could be a play on how she feels like she is an empty canva that she wants to paint (all the white) but her expectations from GP/Fans is this darker aesthetic from her, she became a notorious being for that. So maybe a fight between her and her artistry against what is expected by GP/fans. 

Again, the white car/vehicle could be the “fans/gp” that are innocent/pure but her mind took over and now gives in for the dark.  Not saying the fans/gp is innocent as it is really hard to be a famous figure but it is more metaphorical that fans/gp is in charge of consuming and follow an artist. As an artist you might be strong enough to withstand the different demands. But sometimes you have to gives in to it…. Hence the way she just lays on the vehicle.

So could this be that the music video is her checking in an asylum, then finding her darkness, give in to it, accepts it, becomes one with and and return to herself once again. The teaser with the tv and the hands. Really feels like she gets help from her darkness or inner demons as it also looks like being set in a asylum/psychward…

HAVE MORE TO SAY BUT IT GETS TOO LONG:bye:

• Like 2

badmonsterkid

Are we about to get Gaga’s Thriller?!!! I really hope she pays homage to MJ in some way or another in the music video. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Jose Alberto

My bet is:

- Tuesday: single cover

- Wednesday: 10 - 15 second snippet

- Thursday: music video teaser

:excited:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

BlondeKingOfGGD

I NEED the physical CD single!!

Surely that’s coming soon? Why can’t we pre-order it? I’m SO ready!! Ahhh 

• Like 1

ShayCristoforo

On the red carpet she said something like: When Beyonce calls, I always pick up 

I honestly think the Telephone continuation  will continue on LG7 with another Beyonce collab. Call me crazy (in love) but I have a feeling. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Thanks 1

• FATCAT changed the title to LADY GAGA - DISEASE | OUT NOW!
  • Dramatica changed the title to ah-AH, screamin for me baby