:

:

:

news

LADY GAGA - DISEASE | 25TH OCTOBER

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Waiting for some Disease With A Smile mashup that no one asked for, but strangely works somehow 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

The last thing the world needs is another disease

But that's too bad:cheeky:

here at pandemica, we are redefining what disease is:cheeky:

• LMAO 3

Gagaism
11 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

The last thing the world needs is another disease

But that's too bad:cheeky:

Chromatica ha revenge :classy:

• LMAO 1

madmagical6

I'm so intrigued how it sounds because I can't even imagine how the lyrics sound. 

M i K E Y

End of 2019. Everything led up to as we called it “LG6” - Gaga’s long anticipated return to pop music. As everything seemed to align, a new song leaked in January with the familiar title ‘Stupid Love’. Shortly after song came and then the world turned dark. 
and now we are here at the gates of a new cycle. We’re almost there.

IMG-5452.jpg

NO DUCT TAPE - NO MISSON
  • Love 1

gerrygaga

Spotify Playlist Suggestion/Example

1. Disease
2. Happy Mistake (or any song of your choosing)
3. Folie à Deux (or any song of your choosing)
4. Die with a smile (or any song of your choosing)
5. Disease
9. Disease
*repeat as long as you can*

putting 2-3 songs in between will help Disease gain organic streams and Spotify won't consider it as fraud streams.

Forget VPN, don't do it. Stream organically, there were instances in the past where Billboard removed fraudulent activities. (search "Kris Wu" billboard incident)

gerrygaga

Also YouTube,

YouTube deletes views, don't refresh too much, there was an instance when Katycats cried on X cuz Woman's World was losing views, only for YouTube's twitter account to reply to them saying "it's how youtube removes bla bla bla" or something like that lol

Elyssar Farmer

I don't think this is legit but IT SOUNDS GREAT (was it already sent, didn't check all the messages)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

Auralegends
14 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

here at pandemica, we are redefining what disease is:cheeky:

The Journey continues

bpmMonkey
9 minutes ago, Elyssar Farmer said:

I don't think this is legit but IT SOUNDS GREAT (was it already sent, didn't check all the messages)

Probably fake and gay, but sounds good tho and I think it’ll be the direction the record is going to sound like 

• Love 2

julz

I hope they also put in real world and worldwide promotions, like physical displays, billboards etc. (Thinking of what Adele did before) I also wanna see Gaga promoting this worldwide if she can... like to travel in a diff country to promote LG7. I dont expect her to promote this like the way she did before like in BTW era because she is balancing her life better now... but i want to be wrong about this honestly :laughga: I want to see her really promoting it, with Michael on her side to take care of her. 

We are finally here you guys... our first proper Gaga music era after the crazy pandemic. We are in for a ride this week. Savor it. Support her for whatever it may sound like, it may look like, how it is delivered. I am so freakin excited!!! 7 is my lucky number...and so i really feel i am gonna be so happy with this era.

LFG LG!!!!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3