funny

Gaga catching strays on SNL

PartySick

Featured Posts

julz

Oh dear... but mentioning Gaga is promo so :franminervini:

..then he also mentioned Wicked, and thats promo again for them

Zaskar

lol…. If she’s being talked about on SNL, being referenced so casually, that means she’s BACK!! :firega: 

mother monster is back :woot: Satanism allegations next and we’ll be officially the coolest kids :pray:

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

OliviaRodrigoStan

That show is so aggressively unfunny, I just can't :air:. I don't think I have ever seen a single skit by them, that wasn't the most boring thing I've ever seen in my life :madge:

With that being said, the Gaga reference was cute, I thought they were gonna drag her, lol. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
Just now, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

That show is so aggressively unfunny, I just can't :air:. I don't think I have ever seen a single skit by them, that wasn't the most boring thing I've ever seen in my life :madge:

With that being said, the Gaga reference was cute, I thought they were gonna drag her, lol. 

American humor is not for everyone, yet the show is still smashing with ratings, maybe the comedy is just not for ya. :lolga:

• Like 2

OliviaRodrigoStan
Just now, MessyTop said:

American humor is not for everyone, yet the show is still smashing with ratings, maybe the comedy is just not for ya. :lolga:

No, there's a lot of US comedy that I find to be hilarious. "White Chicks" and "Scary Movie" are very stereotypical US comedies and I think they're brilliant. Is not the country, is just the show :ladyhaha:.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

No, there's a lot of US comedy that I find to be hilarious. "White Chicks" and "Scary Movie" are very stereotypical US comedies and I think they're brilliant. Is not the country, is just the show :ladyhaha:.

20 year old movies is not the current American humor :ladyhaha: I think you answered my question, the show is for Gen Z, hence you don’t find it funny. But hey our girl Gaga got the free Promo

stream ARTPOP :kiss:

• Like 3

River

well it's "with lady Gaga" and not "with joaquin pigeon"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

20 year old movies is not the current American humor :ladyhaha: I think you answered my question, the show is for Gen Z, hence you don’t find it funny. But hey our girl Gaga got the free Promo

Well, you said "American humor", not "Gen Z humor". And even then, you'd still be wrong, I laugh my ass off all the time with the whole "floptropica/potaxie" thing, the Cupcakke remixes, etc; which is totally Gen-Z humor. 

Also, those people are geriatric, how on earth is that "gen z humor", they're like, 50 :air:. Why does it bother you so much that I find the show boring, are you a writer in there bestie? :laughga: improve the act! :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

Well, you said "American humor", not "Gen Z humor". And even then, you'd still be wrong, I laugh my ass off all the time with the whole "floptropica/potaxie" thing, the Cupcakke remixes, etc; which is totally Gen-Z humor. 

Also, those people are geriatric, how on earth is that "gen z humor", they're like, 50 :air:. Why does it bother you so much that I find the show boring, are you a writer in there bestie? :laughga: improve the act! :ladyhaha:

I ain’t bothered, you are by the show. lol, don’t watch it then all is good. The ratings don’t  lie. 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 2

Scarlet Witch
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

The show is not gen z just because they're constantly squeezing internet references in, be fr lol

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
Just now, MessyTop said:

I ain’t bothered, you are by the show. lol, don’t watch it then all is good. The ratings to lie. 

How am I bothered, I just said they suck, cause they do, and you took personal offence to it :laughga:. Bestie, if you work in there, take this opportunity to improve the skits, don't shoot the messenger :zilla:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Scarlet Witch said:

The show is not gen z just because they're constantly squeezing internet references in, be fr lol

The writers are literally Gen Z. Is not that deep, if you don’t like it, don’t watch! Is easy, the show is plugged to pop culture and a Gaga joke is always welcomed.

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 3