💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

"DISEASE": Tracklist tease??

RAMROD

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
17 hours ago, popatemyaorta said:

From my understanding, at least for Spotify, The label would have to submit different metadata to Spotify and then they will change it. Sounds like it’s probably a longer process on Spotifys end?

Labels don't directly interact with Spotify's backend nor Apple's. Even labels use music distribution platforms (ie Distrokid) to push music to Apple, Spotify, Deezer, etc. From my understanding a song will be issued a unique ID and that's how they're cataloged. So Interscope would have to pull the music, change the title on the distribution platform, and then use the ID to reassociate the music to the new titles. That's how single covers get changed to album covers sometimes as well. And it's not all done in real time either, it can sometimes take days for music to be launched back. 

River

I'm back with new tea :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 1

River
1 minute ago, vertigostick said:

SPILL 🤡🤣

I'm trying Earl Gray for the first time :giveup:

It's disgusting :messga:

• LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

Levine
14 minutes ago, River said:

I'm trying Earl Gray for the first time :giveup:

It's disgusting :messga:

Ashley SKULL DRAGGING YOU to the pits of hell on page 41 wasn't enough for you? 

Spoiler

I screamed tho not literally a new tea :lmao: :lmao: i hate you Riviero

• LMAO 1

River
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Ashley SKULL DRAGGING YOU to the pits of hell on page 41 wasn't enough for you? 

bad promo is good promo :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy

Honestly, I applaud her and her team for trying new ways of teasing. But once again it’s a plan badly executed. 

Like it now seems we know the title of the lead and the release date is obviously 25th. The fact that the biggest streaming services aren’t part of the tease. 
So now she’s gonna be silent until next week when she tells us what we already know. 
A swing and a miss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Luna Lovegood
22 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Honestly, I applaud her and her team for trying new ways of teasing. But once again it’s a plan badly executed. 

Like it now seems we know the title of the lead and the release date is obviously 25th. The fact that the biggest streaming services aren’t part of the tease. 
So now she’s gonna be silent until next week when she tells us what we already know. 
A swing and a miss. 

Literally nobody gives a fvck, if it smashes it’ll smash regardless lmfao.

luna’s advocate
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Hyperobject
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Literally nobody gives a fvck, if it smashes it’ll smash regardless lmfao.

and it WILL smash TRUST!!! 

STREAM DISEASE 🦠 ON OCTOBER 25TH OR YOU WILL CATCH ONE!!!! 

A Very Gaga Holida
56 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

A swing and a miss. 

I understand your feeling, but they made us feel like the single would drop in June, and we’re in late October without a damn song :ladyhaha: if that’s not a “surprise date” then I don’t know what could be :stupidoreo:

• Like 1

palma

So 25th it is? I knew she'd release on the last Friday of the month when she announced October :brat:

Announcement on Tuesday I think :selena:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

ChromaticaBoy

Now Apple Music and Spotify are showing the letters thing as well

Edited by ChromaticaBoy