Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Am I the only one worried

chathonnete

Featured Posts

chathonnete

Am I the only one worried that LG7 lead is not coming anytime this month ? 

Gaga don't own anything, even if she posted a pic with LG7 lead written in October. She posted this before the negative reception of Joker, and now it doesn't feel like people are as hyped about Gaga as they were two months ago. 

+ Gaga already cancelled/ postponed many projects in the past, I wouldn't be surprised she does it this time to save the hype around LG7 for next month.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8

bionic

At this point I accept it'll come when it comes :laughga: Worrying about it and the schedule will not do anything for ur mental health

buy bionic
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

darkgaga

Can everyone just stop with this unnecessary drama until we at least know it is postponed/cancelled? We have 14 days left in this month. We dont even know if the plan all along was to release it the 25th. Why would she be teasing already?

• Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 13

The Ew from Judas

Tbh I don’t really get why so many people are worried that the song isn’t coming anymore, we still have almost half the month left after all. I always assumed it was coming out at the end of the month after the buzz from the movie turned down, and even though the movie was poorly received, I don’t think that’ll impede on her other plans. The first single for this album has been in the works for a while, and she confirmed an October release back in September. I’m sure that if the date was pushed back, she’d let us know 

Ew
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

dracomalfoy

Gaga has made promises and broken them in the past but honestly it has been a while since that last happened (I would say 2013-ish, maybe 2017 because of JWT film but I don't blame her for that), and nowadays she doesn't tease projects or post stuff without knowing 100% they're locked in, officially coming.

Even Chromatica Ball film, which took almost 2 years, finally came one day. So if I were you, I wouldn't be bothered. I trust Gaga's word. When she tells us something is coming, I believe it. It's normal to get anxious when your favorite artist is about to release new music, so just relax. It's definetly coming out next friday. :pawsup::kara:

Edited by dracomalfoy
Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.
  • Like 7

Reality

Y'all can have meltdowns if Nov. 1 rolls around and we still don't have a single, but until then, I think we should just calm down and wait :laughga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 14

Stephen

Nah she is just extremely intelligent about when to shut up. Joker talk is dying down and then she'll announce. Probably next week.

• Like 16

Monstermilo

i hope she releases in january to be honest

this joker mess might actually affect her ability to chart well. 

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Lucas

You're not the only 1 :laughga: I have a feeling it will be pushed back a few months because of the current hate train due to JFAD. And I sincerely it won't end up in Gaga scrapping the entire album because she will have a change of mind until then.

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i hope she releases in january to be honest

this joker mess might actually affect her ability to chart well. 

it won't, people have already stopped talking about joker

Wicked is taking over

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

NATAH

the more i read this site, the more i'm glad none of you work in music and marketing :triggered:

october is only half down, how are you already jumping to the conclusion of postponement? the tiny minority of people mad at Gaga wouldn't listen to her music regardless so there's no loss

her acting wasn't an issue, ASIB had its own hate train and that didn't disrupt anything. Gaga has dealt with hate since her debut, she knows to focus on what matters and ignore the noise...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

SpadesToStart

End of October was clearly always the plan. If FAD was smashing the box office, it also wouldn’t have made sense to release this week. There’s a finite amount of oxygen in the entertainment world. 

• Like 2

Thonin Dyn

there's like 0 reasons for her to postpone this time around, the pandemic was kinda justified. If she postpones now what is she gonna say ? "joker tanked so all of yall f-ckers will have to wait for elgeeseven" ? this is not a good reason to change your plans especially when said plan was made public WEEKS prior.

The only reason that may affect the lead rollout is Liam Payne's passing, which ---could--- affect the announcement a bit. But the release itself would still go as planned. 

There's 2 scenarios : either the song is coming this friday as the UK Chart said (they ARE reliable cause they spilled DWAS, but they may have made an error or things changed to the 25th) and it's a surprise drop

Or it's coming next friday and promo/announcement/teasing should start soon.

Either way, sit back & enjoy the show

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Thanks 1

Nite

The only ones still melting down about JFAD are attention-hungry haters and fans. Most of the GP just left the cinema, thought "well that was weird", and moved on :flower:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1