Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

BRAZIL: Man sets fire to cinema in protest of Lady Gaga

Julia1987

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

See... I've had some very very bad experiences with brazilian fans and I wouldn't want them close, but this is a bit extra. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Moral of today's story: mental illness is real and important to treat before things get dangerous. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2

27monster27

WHAT. This is insane. I've been angry in an embarrassing was about stuff with musicians before, but THIS... honey this is way too much. Between this and the Nicki Minaj fan that flew to fight someone over Twitter drama stan culture is getting even MORE insane.

he/him/his
  • LMAO 1

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Also their TV vs our TV. If Portuguese soap operas had a 4/10 in sassiness and drama Brazilian would be 10/10 :toofunny:

I really love Brazilian's soap opera, i think they are the best

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Also Brazilian women dress totally differently to Portuguese. Even if they are poorer they dress like they earn quadruple the salary :lmao:

Can u show an example? I want to laugh

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Moral of today's story: mental illness is real and important to treat before things get dangerous. 

I'm shocked every day at how many people don't realize this, still. Very easy to overestimate how much mental health awareness there is out there

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

GagaGame

Umm this is scary actually, imagine if his next victim is Gaga...

moanster balls thoung
  • Like 2

buzzkill
1 hour ago, GagaGame said:

Umm this is scary actually, imagine if his next victim is Gaga...

Lol as if

Mathjus

Gurls, Polish news

https://miejskireporter.pl/mezczyzna-podpalil-swoj-dom-byl-umalowany-jak-joker-z-filmu/?fbclid=IwY2xjawF9mtNleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHa9qC29jksBD_FnTkuxVYl9pn-o92SsvlTdd7UvG5YdaMj1EXiqAXB1icg_aem_rM3Xv4g-0Pr-4TZidKVe9w

From Google translator:

Yesterday evening, around 6 p.m., at Podgórna Street in Wieliszew (Legionów poviat), the services were called to a fire in a single-family house. The fire was in an advanced stage and fire was coming out of the windows.

After setting fire to the building, the man ran out and shouted, "Now the fire brigade will put it out. Aren't they filming on Wspólna Street? Neighbors point out that the man was made up like the "Joker" from the movie. The 30-year-old often enters his neighbors' properties, threatens them, drives his car like crazy around the area, and is also high and drunk. Residents of nearby houses are terrified and live in constant fear. In a conversation with us, one of the residents said, "there will come a day that will kill us."

• Shook 2