Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Liam Payne has died at 31

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Former One Direction singer Liam Payne died outside a hotel in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires, local media reported on Wednesday, saying the 31-year-old British musician was found dead after falling from the hotel's third floor.

Citing officials, leading local newspapers La Nacion and Clarin reported that police were called to the hotel in the capital's leafy Palermo neighborhood responding to an emergency call that cited "an aggressive man who could be under the effects of drugs and alcohol."

Ambulance workers later confirmed the death of the singer, who was found in an interior hotel patio, according to the news reports.

reuters

Edited by Teletubby
  • Shook 59
  • Sad 15

OliviaRodrigoStan

I just watched it in the news here. Reports claim people at the hotel were concerned, because a man was acting erratic and seemingly under the influence. It is implied it was him, and his death is believed not to be accidental. 

Very, very sad. I know he wasn't liked in the "stan" world, but he was way too young to end like this.

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 6

andy232000

No one else seems to be reporting this yet. I’d say take it with a grain of salt

edit: so far only local news. Its very recent. If it is indeed true its a really sad story. Lets wait and see if more details come out 

Edited by andy232000

Juanlittlem
Just now, andy232000 said:

No one else seems to be reporting this yet. I’d say take it with a grain of salt

There's multiple websites reporting it tho'

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

bubbletea

I know so far it was reported by tabloids which are not the most credible source…   If he’s dead or not… I can’t and don’t want to believe it

my prayers are with him, his baby and family 

Edited by bubbletea

eddyjeddy

WAIT FELL OFF THE BALCONY I CANNOT READ

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, eddyjeddy said:

Is he in pain?

What the actual ****

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 9

OliviaRodrigoStan
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

It just happened, and it happened in my country. All the local news are reporting it. 

Naturally, international news outlets will take longer to get the details. This just happened, and local police is still investigating the cause of death. The circumstances were chaotic. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Shook 1

Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

It's all over the news here. Every TV channel basically confirmed it. So sad!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Multiple news orgs in Argentina are reporting it.

• Teletubby changed the title to Liam Payne has died at 31