💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

SAGA, new artist, debut single released, “HAPPY”

ProdigyARTPOP

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP

Hello fellow members of this beloved cult site of ours. I’ve had this three year work on my debut album under wraps and today my debut single is out! It’s titled “HAPPY” it’s an electro-latin banger. I’m here in Medellin, Colombia doing promo for it. I’ve been wanting to make music for years and Gaga has inspired me in so many ways to pursue my dreams, to never give up and remember that we’re all GODDAMN superstars. So I went ahead and did just that. I’ve been working with some of Maluma’s producers out here to achieve my desired pop sound & my album is LGBTQ oriented & delves into lots of topics, lots of high and low moments, this is the first offering from the record & my aim is to start a movement of acceptance and love towards each other, where our uniqueness is celebrated and our love of art, music and self acceptance creates a more harmonious work. 

I hope you guys can take a listen and support. It would mean the world.

We have an amazing campaign planned & I’m originally from California, so this all feels like a surreal dream come true. HAPPY to share it with you guys. Fully ready to become your latin favorite performance artist, if you’ll have me :pawsup:

• Love 2

selenalavigne
49 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Hello fellow members of this beloved cult site of ours. I’ve had this three year work on my debut album under wraps and today my debut single is out! It’s titled “HAPPY” it’s an electro-latin banger. I’m here in Medellin, Colombia doing promo for it. I’ve been wanting to make music for years and Gaga has inspired me in so many ways to pursue my dreams, to never give up and remember that we’re all GODDAMN superstars. So I went ahead and did just that. I’ve been working with some of Maluma’s producers out here to achieve my desired pop sound & my album is LGBTQ oriented & delves into lots of topics, lots of high and low moments, this is the first offering from the record & my aim is to start a movement of acceptance and love towards each other, where our uniqueness is celebrated and our love of art, music and self acceptance creates a more harmonious work. 

I hope you guys can take a listen and support. It would mean the world.

We have an amazing campaign planned & I’m originally from California, so this all feels like a surreal dream come true. HAPPY to share it with you guys. Fully ready to become your latin favorite performance artist, if you’ll have me :pawsup:

Hello, i’m ready to stream. Is it on Apple Music? :vegas:

Ready to Stan LG7