Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

David Guetta, Alphaville & Ava Max - Forever Young

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LaFama

Please lord, I'm begging you, let this trend of lazy ass sampling to end, we've endured enough :madge:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 4

HotLikeMexico

Good for Alphaville, make that coin… but they need to stop this sampling nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gagaism

Is Ava Max a threat to Gaga’s rumored almost confirmed but uncertain, fake and gae Dancing in The Shadows of the Moon or the Night aka LG7 lead single? 
:partysick:

Stefanotta
17 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Is Ava Max a threat to Gaga’s rumored almost confirmed but uncertain, fake and gae Dancing in The Shadows of the Moon or the Night aka LG7 lead single? 
:partysick:

No because she’s demure

My biggest enemy is me.

darkgaga

What happened to the David Guetta who was able to write original songs like “When love takes over” and Titanium?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

darkgaga
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

How is she not embarrassed about her constant and lazy sampling in all her singles? 

Well I think this is more Davids issue

Agunimon
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

How is she not embarrassed about her constant and lazy sampling in all her singles? 

These are all DJ singles. She is just featured vocalist on them.

ALGAYDO
33 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Well I think this is more Davids issue

22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

These are all DJ singles. She is just featured vocalist on them.

I get that, but she’s like the only major pop star out there doing so many of these types of gigs. The only other pop star that’s been doing a bunch of these lazy DJ collabs is Bebe Rexha but she doesn’t do it as frequently, I think? 

• Like 1

darkgaga
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I get that, but she’s like the only major pop star out there doing so many of these types of gigs. The only other pop star that’s been doing a bunch of these lazy DJ collabs is Bebe Rexha but she doesn’t do it as frequently, I think? 

Probably because she is not able to score hits on her own anymore?

Jill
56 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

What happened to the David Guetta who was able to write original songs like “When love takes over” and Titanium?

Didn't Sia write the vast majority of Titanium? She even said the song wasn't originally planned that way and that David Guetta just included a demo in the final album without asking her.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 1

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I think it's more like her team and label know it's her only choice to be on charts and playlists. Why would they bother to make original music when you can just put her vocals and get royalties in a dj track.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?