Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

La Oreja De Van Gogh and Leire part ways

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Ok, so first of all, sorry because apparently this happened like 10 hours ago, but I didn't learn it til now, and I was a big fan of the group, so yeah. I'm a flop.

So for those of you who don't know, La Oreja de Van Gogh is one of the most famous Spanish-speaking pop groups.

Unfortunately today they have announced that she will no longer be part of the group, and they have not revealed the reason. She said not long ago that she was tired of being ignored by some fans. The band has never publicly defended her.

Some of her songs w/ the group

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

• RudraCNG changed the title to La Oreja De Van Gogh and Leire part ways
OliviaRodrigoStan

I love how messy their previous singer was, her beef with Lali gave me life :brat: 

I believe Lali :billie:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Gohan

I hope Amaia comes back stronger than ever omg :franminervini: love Leire but Montero is unique :legend:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

RudraCNG
16 minutes ago, OliviaRodrigoStan said:

I love how messy their previous singer was, her beef with Lali gave me life :brat: 

I believe Lali :billie:

Oh my. The thing is, until 2018 or so, Amaia never said or did anything minimally controversial, but yeah, then she became like super messy.

Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

Is Amaia making her comeback now?

She was about to release another solo album about 2 years ago, but suffered a major breakdown. She was even hospitalized.  Her returning to La Oreja seems a possible scenario now. A few months ago there was a rumor that La Oreja and Amaia would do a joint tour, and that's when Leire had to say that she felt ignored. It is easy to infer that this could be the reason why she left the group. I read the group's statement and it does not appear that she left voluntarily or in a friendly manner.

Jawline4dayz
7 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I hope Amaia comes back stronger than ever

I hope she returns with her carita empapada :fatcat: 🥀